• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben CleverName said:
I don't think it's inherently bad, just unnecessary, but if nobody else believes it ought to be removed then I won't contest it.
I feel the same way.

Well, I am neutral about it, but it might be useful as a reference/explanation page for the verse.

My problem is that it's essentially a gigantic buff to already existing powers. Because of that you can either assume that the page is too short as it's missing a LOT of other powers that are amplified by the essence, or too long as it's essentially Statistics Amplification with about 10 or so additions. I could fix it either way, but the end-result is either a gigantic wall-of-text detailing every ability that it boosts (80+ powers) or having it just list Statistics Amplification and the very few new abilities it actually gives.

Okay. Then I think that we can delete it.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IDW makes comics for verses not owned by Warner brothers or Disney like doctor who and transformers. They aren't a verse by themselves.
It was already deleted, no need to dredge this topic back up.

Reporting Hana Uzaki. I read the manga and don't think this should exist.

Her powers and abilities are grasping at straws really. People being generally nice to a cute busty girl is not social influencing, there is only one person in the manga who claims not to like her and that's the senpai she constantly bothers. Also, its not that the senpai somehow finds herself hanging out with her but the other way around - her forcing her presence onto senpai and being a generally annoying presence that doesn't go away so he's physically forced into admitting her into his company (her name is Uzaki and "uza" is japanese for annoyance (something like that), her trope is the annoying girl that constantly sticks to her senpai). The hypnosis was a one-off gag and it doesn't work under normal circumstances anyway so what's the point? Also, just tailing an unaware person through crowded streets without him noticing is hardly Stealth Mastery.

In any case, the user who made it seems to have made it only to nominate to the most busty females every tier list and it wasn't meant to be a serious profile anyway.

That would work, but there was never a time when it wasn't without this key, a rollback can't work. I can do so if needed, though.

Saw this coming

Anyway. Deletion of the profile is 100 percent entirely unneeded. As far as the denial of 8-A. More reason than that should at least be given. A discussion at the least. As it's not just a blindly put area of power. It was a calced feat. I was meaning to put a discussion on it regardless, but it should at least be given fair discussion rather then swatted away.

And the reasons Bambu put to remove the 9-A durability is entirely wrong. The claim is the calc was not accepted by him and Ugarik. But that's not true at all. He is downright lying here. To quote "The calc wasn't accepted for 8-A, both myself and Ugarik posted that we disagreed" The only comment Bambu actually left just said "Stop". And Ugarik said "I Agree". Which means almost nothing. It didn't say the calc was wrong, or give reasons why. So that's incorrect to say it wasn't accepted as it was by another calc member. That didn't deny the calc, and it didn't give any sort of reason why it is reject. Especially how he specified he didn't accepted the 8-A end. He didn't even mention any ends. Talk about it, or reject anything really. I got someone to actually check the numbers and said they should work.

His recent reasons also have issue considering he talks about it like I calced a fall from space which I didn't. I calced a fall off a cliff. And then calced him throwing himself to space. The fall off the cliff he even Admitted the first time I did it that it would scale to his Cauldron (which is what I put). And the space feat he clearly misunderstood as he referred to it as a Fall from space. Which it isn't. It's him launching himself into space, shown by the lack of gravity and stars in the background. Aka, reasons to remove both calcs was wrong due to him not understanding the calc, and him Rejecting the calc despite him never actually rejecting it or giving any reason why. (Only up until recently, which as I explained above, his reasons show he didn't understand the feat)

@TacticalNuke002

I deleted it.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Reporting Hana Uzaki. I read the manga and don't think this should exist.
Her powers and abilities are grasping at straws really. People being generally nice to a cute busty girl is not social influencing, there is only one person in the manga who claims not to like her and that's the senpai she constantly bothers. Also, its not that the senpai somehow finds herself hanging out with her but the other way around - her forcing her presence onto senpai and being a generally annoying presence that doesn't go away so he's physically forced into admitting her into his company (her name is Uzaki and "uza" is japanese for annoyance (something like that), her trope is the annoying girl that constantly sticks to her senpai). The hypnosis was a one-off gag and it doesn't work under normal circumstances anyway so what's the point? Also, just tailing an unaware person through crowded streets without him noticing is hardly Stealth Mastery.

In any case, the user who made it seems to have made it only to nominate to the most busty females every tier list and it wasn't meant to be a serious profile anyway.
I didnt make it for the thread, I made it because I like the manga and it was just convienent for the thread. The powers and abilities were very clearly stated to be limited or possibly, but your comment implies I was treating her like an equal to Psycho Mantis or another mind manipulating/stealth reference. I added them because they happened, and the hypnosis wasn't a one off gag, it was actually pretty important to the development of her relationship with Sakurai. I didn't give her Stealth Mastery, I gave her possibly or likely limited stealth, which implies she can at least tail someone without getting noticed.

I would like my page to be restored because I feel that I gave proper justifications for everything I put on her page and I didn't make it off of a whim for a joke thread.

That sounds like the feats are nowhere near notable enough for a profile. We don't make profiles for every 10-B with a one-off hypnosis scene.

Agnaa said:
That sounds like the feats are nowhere near notable enough for a profile. We don't make profiles for every 10-B with a one-off hypnosis scene.
It isn't against the rules to have haxless human characters. It also wasn't poorly formatted either. There's no real reason to remove it.

Anttron224 said:
It isn't against the rules to have haxless human characters. It also wasn't poorly formatted either. There's no real reason to remove it.
As has been discussed many times in this thread, we don't allow verses that just have haxless human characters. However, if a verse does have other characters with notable feats, notable haxless human characters are allowed.

Why though? She had abilities, whether they're one off or not is irrelevant because she still used them. She isn't some nameless background character, she's the titular character of her show, and the page wasn't in poor condition.

"Why though?" I already told you:

Agnaa said:
None of this is about being a nameless background character, or being the titular character, or the page being in poor condition.

Anttron224 said:
Why though? She had abilities, whether they're one off or not is irrelevant because she still used them. She isn't some nameless background character, she's the titular character of her show, and the page wasn't in poor condition.
She has abilities, whether they were for gags or not is irrelevant. She did them, and she could do them again if Take wanted her to.

She has a single gag ability that she used one time. That is not enough for a profile.

Those were already explained to not be legitimate abilities.

So you ignored my response to those? I didn't give her Stealth Mastery, I gave her limited Stealth because most normal people would have a hard time tailing someone without getting noticed, and people aren't just nice to her, she is given gifts for no other reason than being attractive and nice to people, which would count under Social Influencing.

Social Influencing is ones ability to manipulate other characters using some form of charm. This has several uses in the form of manipulation. Whether it be to manipulate how an opponent fights, thinks, or to get info from them that the user would want or need. This can be used in a number of ways via their looks, natural charm, or their way of speaking.

She totally fits with that description. Even indirect/passive manipulation by being nice and attractive is still subsconscious manipulation nonetheless.

I didn't ignore your response, your response wasn't sufficient.

Even limited stealth mastery is too much, that isn't stealth mastery in any way or form, even a limited one. Most normal people can tail an unsuspecting person without being noticed.

That isn't enough for Social Influencing. We're not going to give Social Influencing to everyone who's ever gotten a present.

EDIT: Fun fact, other characters, such as Two and a Half Men characters, have had these same abilities with these same stats with these levels of reasoning and gotten deleted before. There's precedent for this decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back