• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh okay, I could agree with that, I think I've seen issues with Walker's pages before.

I now made better profile. I though sans is allowed to do that becuse nightmare fredbear is by sans and post it by other user.

I deleted the Nightmare Bonnie profile, as the statistics were incoherent/unreliable.

Mindovin took care of Peppa Pig.

The pen or the sword said:
(Sorry if this isn't the perfect place for this) So Ive been making a rework of aya's profile, its...Just poorly done at the moment, none of her statistics are sourced and many of them are flat out wrong, (She has 8-b for her heavy weapons...For reference her heaviest weapon is a rocket launcher....)
Her abilities aren't separated into keys despite her powers and abilities explicitly being lost/changed between games. For a more in depth look I've been working on gathering information here

The reworked profile
Would anyone mind me updating the aya profile to the reworked one?

The pen or the sword said:
Would anyone mind me updating the aya profile to the reworked one?
That is probably fine.

They do but Ive only had time to fully rework aya's profile, mitochondria eve's profile is being worked on by a freind of mine and perfect eve is my next target.

I could update there tiering if you'd like but with how bare bones the profiles are I figured it's easier to just wait for the full reworks to be done.

Cool Cat, badly crafted with many errors both formatting-wise and indexing-wise.

Emmet. This profile is a mess. Every stat has no justification and the abilities aren't linked to any actual ones. This profile was supposed be polished long ago, but was never finished since his "feats" are unknown if they actually look ad impressive as if they actually do. I just think we should delete it.

I think the profile can be reworked. There is a revision here to fix the page issues that looks to have no been concluded but it can be resumed in that thread or in a new thread.

Wrong assumption about the shape, the already existing one is more accurate although not sure how accurate cause they never say what formula they use to calc and I can't find it because google show all the wrong things.

I deleted the blog, but the Jet Set Radio page was restored by Mr. Bambu when it was deleted previously, so it is possible that Sera is planning to revise the verse eventually.

Okay. The page needs to be cleaned up to become better structured though.

No problem at all. The profile needs the standard categories for a start. Preferably a good image as well, if possible. And the statistics seem rather messy and hard to follow.

i was working on the page Late at night so i was likely very tired at the time, i'm not saying this as an excuess i am truly sorry about the page and i'm currently working on it thank you for undertanding Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back