• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remove this page. I made this a while back and ever since then to this day the page has been surrounded in controversy and many other issues have came up according to other users and with my full honesty.

Issues

1. All the controversy around it. Many threads have people arguing (myself included) on what should and should not be added.

2. The stats are very off. His hatchet is 9-B because he disemboweled a person (Which is hardly correct since he did it with a weapon). Even before then his hatchet was 9-C+ because hatchets or axes in general are capable of heavily damaging windshields (which isn't 9-C+ thanks to new information that came to light)

3. The abilities don't make sense (Example: he has fear inducement because he just scares people, that's it)

4. Its a composite page of several versions of a unimportant character, he wasn't even the main villain in his book.

5. The Immortality is honestly wanked, he did survive a hatchet to the head but it has slowly turned into that he can survive without organs. Users such as Goji said that it was being overestimated.

I'm the one that made the profile (So I will take the punishment if a punishment is needed) and the best course of action is to remove it since it will pretty much only get worse, no matter what.

@Gew My pc reset itself for update and I can't do it on phone. If no one handles ─▒ delete it 2-3 hours later.

The stats are incorrect, its a composite page and it wanks the character. To me those sound like appropriate deletion worthy-problems.

Plus it is making the Goosebumps verse and the wiki itself look worse (Screams quantity over equality)

Thank you for helping out.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also unban Huniepop. It's harmless.
Yea, this thread's more fitting for it, anyways-

Proof was already provided for Fandom having very specifically commented on Huniepop's Fandom Wikia, and approving it after some censorship- and I'm pretty damn sure we're not even going as far as to include the censored CGs on the profiles.

Edit: Huh, nevermind. Well, time for someone to restore the deleted verses according to this.

Somebody can restore the Hunniepop and Aika pages, yes. Sannse said that it was fine if we feature them, as long as there is no explicit content.

Thank you very much for the help. They need to be semi-locked again as well though.

The profile was created by Saikou The Lewd King.

I will ask him on his message wall to fix up the profile and provide better justifications. If he doesn't, I'll just delete.

Thank you for helping out.

I do not know. It is probably best to mention it in a Ben 10 discussion thread first.

Soldier Blue said:
The profile was created by Saikou The Lewd King.
I will ask him on his message wall to fix up the profile and provide better justifications. If he doesn't, I'll just delete.
I have tiered Balloon Fighter. Please check if I tier him right. Thanks.

(Sorry if this isn't the perfect place for this) So Ive been making a rework of aya's profile, its...Just poorly done at the moment, none of her statistics are sourced and many of them are flat out wrong, (She has 8-b for her heavy weapons...For reference her heaviest weapon is a rocket launcher....)

Her abilities aren't separated into keys despite her powers and abilities explicitly being lost/changed between games. For a more in depth look I've been working on gathering information here

The reworked profile

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Nightmare Bonnie as it is just a copy of this blog created by a user who is banned from making profiles. Might want to notify User:Walker21232123 to stop doing that, as they have done this for Sans2345 before. Also aside from that, the profile is completely inaccurate to the updated Nightmare profiles.
This sort of behaviour has been allowed since it requires another person to check and then upload the profiles.

@Headless

I have notified Ant about this at least once. I don't think Walker's judgement is good enough to evaluate Sans' mess however.

Read my post above.

Agnaa said:
This sort of behaviour has been allowed since it requires another person to check and then upload the profiles.
It doesn't need to be deleted.

I'm pretty sure Sans explicitly asked Ant or another admin/bureau if he could do this, and they let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back