• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cropfist

A content revision thread might be better. You can invite the members who have edited the page to take part.

@Psychomaster35

Medeus took care of it.

Er...Arbitrary made that page, might have wanted to consult him about it rather than just delete it on the spot

WeeklyBattles said:
Er...Arbitrary made that page, might have wanted to consult him about it rather than just delete it on the spot
I don't see why you should, what I assume to be the justification for the page in it's description was pretty much saying (not completely accurate as I don't fully remember) "because this modpack adds several new mechanics, it acts like a new game"

We do? Why? I didn't realize these profiles were even allowed. Well if we actually allow these fan creations for...some reason I suppose it should be restored.

WeeklyBattles said:
Do we not have a bunch of verse profiles for roblox mod packs?
What? When were mods available in Roblox?

If you are referring to the games, I don't think that's comparable, Roblox is primarily a platform with games that various creators make using Roblox Studio, RLcraft is a bunch of independent mods installed into an already existing game.

I also think that it seems best to delete the page.

It has been deleted. Also, from my contact with Arbitrary, he accepted the page deletion. I guess this case is resolved.

Wokistan and Mr. Bambu handled it.

Jack Torrance as the character is already a part of The Overlook Hotel's profile, which also is more accurate to the book. The JT profile also seems to be a bit of a composite as it includes info from the film as well even though it is stated to be a book profile. I could be incorrect though.

Since the older profile is more accurate and more conclusive to the Book version the series, I will deleted the profile

EditL Done

Fairly sure that "Tori-bot" isn't even a character. it's just Toriyama's avatar that randomly makes a cameo a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back