• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is a thread to report profiles and pages, that users come across, that are sorely lacking in justifications, have poor formatting, are almost empty of content, or are otherwise unacceptable by our wiki's standards.

Please report any such profiles to this thread to see if the profiles are liable for deletion, or if they can be revised with help from the staff or regular members.

It should be noted that while regular users can report poorly made profiles, or make a quick note that they are able to help out with fixing a faulty page, only staff members are allowed to discuss whether or not they should be deleted, as othervise this thread would quickly turn unmanageable from the sheer number of responses.

However, if you would like to contribute to the conversation, please leave a message on a staff member's wall.

Note: It is highly recommended that all staff members subscribe to this thread, by clicking the "follow" button in the upper right corner of this post.

Andytrenom handled it.

The Bone (Series) page should likely be removed as the verse is empty, with not a single character being uploaded to the website despite 5 months of its presence.

It doesn't cause any harm. I think that it can stay.

Andy and Dargoo took care of it.

Cayde 6 (destiny)

I think this is the second time the user posted the profile in this condition, so a staff should probably inform him about it on his wall.

Okay, but as I said elsewhere, it is probably best if you stop trying to publish profiles for quite a long while, until you are very familiar with our standards and conventions.

Gem Physiology should stay, yes.

Promestein took care of deleting the other pages.

Why are they unreliable? 10-A does not seem exaggerated for large pets and regular humans.

Okay. I am personally uneasy with rating wolves and similar animals smaller than humans as 9-C though.

Perhaps you can try to fix the errors instead of the profiles being deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back