• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It had? So do the rest of you agree that the page was acceptable then, and should be restored?

Okay. I will restore it then.

Done.

However, I would appreciate if somebody could insert the following tabber at the top of all the other Joker pages:

{{Tab2|maintext=The Joker|link1=The Joker|tab1=Post-Crisis|link2=Joker-Mask|tab2=Joker-Mask|link3=The Joker (DC Extended Universe)|tab3=DCEU|link4=The Joker (DCAU)|tab4=DCAU|link5=The Joker (The Dark Knight Trilogy)|tab5=The Dark Knight Trilogy}} {{Tab2|link1=The Joker (Arkham Series)|tab1=Arkham Series|link2=The Joker (Telltale)|tab2=Telltale|link3=The Joker (Injustice Composite)|tab3=Injustice|link4=The Joker (Burtonverse)|tab4=Burtonverse|link5=Jeremiah Valeska (Gotham)|tab5=Gotham|link6=The Joker (The Dark Knight Returns)|tab6=The Dark Knight Returns}} {{Tab2|link1=The Joker (Arthur Fleck)|tab1=Arthur Fleck}}

@GojiBoy

Thank you for helping out.

The Antvasima's deletion log stated that: "He is only officially rated as a Class 60 in strength, and does not scale from Thor." I think it will be a good idea to ask for his inputs, @Zark2099.

Ironclad is very inconsistently portrayed in his non-Hulk-related appearances, but you are correct that he has repeatedly fought the Hulk, so maybe he should scale. I am uncertain.

Jio Freed should be deleted from existence.

The AP justification came from him fighting Satan in his own mind, it shouldn't count. There's no Pre-Timeskip key. P&A section is massive ass. Low 2-C justification is iffy at best and it's very unlikely that it affected space-time from what I've read. Basically this thing is a mess. I won't even bother to make a revision about this, the user made this is likely gone since the last conversation is about a year before.

I made one that is lot better.

Isn't it better to just copy-paste replace the contents of the profile page with your own version instead?

However, although your version is clearly better, not all of the statistics seem to have explanations with that either.

Oh yeah we can do that.

I've added links to the chapters where it happened and added explanation for Lifting Strength, Durability and Range and such. Is this enough?

It is probably mostly fine to use, yes.

I have now rewritten the page to turn into a working redirect link.

The Slithery Dee

1. Questionable stats

2. It was originally on of Sans' creations (Who isn't aloud to make pages) but was published by Walker, is that aloud?

3. Half of the abilities weren't represented in the source material (So it is misleading and or lying)

And going by the sans logic. Should SCP-352 be deleted due to it directly being made by Sans (And since all the other profiles that were directly made by him were deleted, should this one also be deleted)

Gewsbumpz dude said:
The Slithery Dee

1. Questionable stats

2. It was originally on of Sans' creations (Who isn't aloud to make pages) but was published by Walker, is that aloud?

3. Half of the abilities weren't represented in the source material (So it is misleading and or lying)

And going by the sans logic. Should SCP-352 be deleted due to it directly being made by Sans (And since all the other profiles that were directly made by him were deleted, should this one also be deleted)

How does Fnaf World have anything to do with this?

And I'm assuming with the abilities part is still relevant to The Slithery Dee. In the story it isn't mentioned to have superior senses nor do we get a scale of it's size.

Besides that profile isn't like the one I'm talking about, my other points were that The Slithery Dee's profile's stats are questionable and the abilities are misleading. The stats for that profile aren't misleading since he can clearly harm the player in game and all of the abilities are represented in the game (Although flight is a bit iffy), same thing can't be said for The Slithery Dee.

From what I noticed, @Sans got his warning to not edit profiles in 2018 and 2019 so the pages made by him earlier should be fine.

I deleted The Slithery Dee since Sans was under editing restriction and Gewsbumpz dude's points regarding the profile look fair. The SCP-352 profile, I left since it looks like Antvasima fixed many of the mistakes like fixing the tier from 9-C to 9-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back