• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted them and banned the troll.

Since it's made by a bureaucrat you should probably ask them about it first.

You should ask her to comment here, yes.

King should have Social Influencing, tbh.

I agree that the profile should stay. King can somehow get rid of dangerous situations by sheer luck and his "powers" are different enough from the average OPM character and even the average normal human character.

Well, it is a harmless profile and features a prominent character whose entire point is that he cannot fight. We are primarily an indexing wiki, so I think it can stay.

Getting briefly off-topic by speaking of King, the logical development of his story is that he is enlisted as a pilot for Metal Knight's robots, given his genius video game playing skills.

Him getting a mech or something is an outcome I have thought about

Although talking about it here would be derailing

King: Can I please pilot one of your mechsuits?

Metal Knight: What use would someone of your strength have for my machines? Get out of here and quit wasting my time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back