• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Clean ups

To clarify and assuage and remaining concerns, this will be a hobby-driven project, and will remain as such. Hence, it will not result in exhaustion of any member.

@Crazystarf:

1. No. Experienced editors are free to participate, but are free to ignore this project in its entirety. And while it sounds simple on the surface, the sheer workload behind this project is staggering. It will definitely take that long.
  2. Noted, and agreed. I have an idea regarding project structures for the wiki. Once it's implemented, it will be far easier to track projects, instead of relying on notifications. Nevertheless, you have my assurance, all notifications and updates will be presented as and when necessary.

@Aize: A suggestion, if I may. Can you incorporate this in your changes list in the original post?

Alright with formalities out of the way now, I guess i'll start.

Going to do Through Pages 1-5 of Tier 1.

While editing please try to maintain the standard format for profiles. It's important. I noticed Death (Doctor Who) page had some formatting issues but wasn't fixed when edited.

Agreed. There is less point to this if the standard format is not followed.

OK. I finished page 6 (LEM to Menti Celesti). I'll do more later, it's 12:30 am. I'm going to go sleep.

If anyone here is unsure of how to edit things in the classic editor, see this page as a guide on basic editing.

Anyways, I highly suggest following the guide "Edit: Making a Gallery In Classic Mode for Profiles" that I wrote down if you would like to add a gallery in a page.

Sorry, I forgot about this. I'll do Tier 1 page seven (Michael Demiurgos to Shining Trapezohedron).

Just a reminder, I will be doing A to F in Tier 8. Perhaps I'll do more, but it will take some time.

For Tier 7, I can do A to F as well.

If anyone wants to help out in Tier 8, feel free to do so.

Looks like I didn't notice there was no 12th page of Tier 1.

So I will do page 1 & 2 (Abel - Arkay) of Tier 2.

Thank you. Just remember that this is a hobby project, so there is no need to hurry.

I know, but if I had my choice, I'd help with tier 4 (my favorite tier), but most are locked. I guess tier 6 needs some attention then?

Yeah. You may start from page 1 of Tier 6. Leave links of locked pages here. Some admin or content mod will take care of it.

Finished Tier 1, page 7 (Michael Demiurgos to Shining Trapezohedron). Next one for me is Tier 1, page 8 (Shinozuka Masami to The God Emperor of Mankind).

Done pages 1 & 2 of Tier 2 (Abel - Arkay). Will do pages 3 and 4 as well {Artakha - Brahman (Shin Megami Tensei)}

Finished Tier 1, page 8 (Shinozuka Masami to The Grace) plus Sigma (Worlds Unite) he was a tier 2. Next for me is, Tier 1 Page 9 (The Great Dragon (Wakfu) to Time Lords).

Done pages 1,2,3 and 4 of Tier 2 {Upto Brahman (Shin Megami Tensei)}. That's it for me for the time being as I am gonna be inactive again.

Finished Tier 1, page 9 (The Great Dragon (Wakfu) to Theory Goats). Next for me is Tier 1, page 10 (Time Lords to White Guardian).

Alright. Finished page 9, 10, 11. (Time Lords to Yog-Sothoth (Demonbane)). I'll finish off Tier 1 pages 1 - 5 for Aizen.

I think everyone might have forgotten this thread, but I have finished every tier 1 profiles. They should look much better than before. I'll start with tier 2 profiles sometime later.

I am currently editing the Tier 8 profiles. All of these profiles will be done by June 19th.

However, if anyone wants to help out on editing Tier 8 profiles, it would be greatly appreciated as the editing project could be done even faster.

Just ask KuuIchigo for editing tips (as I am editing profiles based on his method of editing pages atm) before editing the pages.

Thanks to both of you for the help to improve the wiki.

Back