• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professor Farnsworth VS Dr Strange (Classic)

I mean

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman speed and strength, master martial artist, flight, mastery of many forms of magic including ones he developed himself, supernatural senses, telepathy (both offensive and defensive), soul manipulation, time manipulation, teleportation, telekinesis, can survive in space and other hostile environments, is immune to any diseases and does not age due to making a pact with Death, Regenerationn (mid), can create forcefields, illusions, astral projection, intangibility, probability manipulation, psychometry, dimensional travel and manipulation, can travel between universes, shapeshifting, can summon many powerful cosmic beings and their power, reality warping, energy and matter manipulation, automatic defenses, etc.

he has a point

Farnsworth has 4 abilities, only 3 of which are useable for combat. A quick look at Stange's profile however reveals he has more than that.

Cropfist said:
Farnsworth has 4 abilities, only 3 of which are useable for combat. A quick look at Stange's profile however reveals he has more than that.
Again, not saying Farnsworth wins, but having more abilities does not garuntee victory. Please give more of an explanation.

I'd lean toward Farnsworth since he has a lot of prep time. While not at the same level as Rick, Farnsworth has made inventions that are universal + level.

Er. I'd hand it to Strange. He doesn't really need to even be close to Farnesworth to kill him lol.

So yeah. Versatility and superior ability.

I'm just going ignore the jab at strange losing to rick (in a bs vs thread btw)

With all the abilities strange has, it's pretty hard for the professor to counter that even with 1 year prep...also his inventions tend to fail quite a bit also

4 for strange 1 for Farnsworth

Strange by far is more versiltal and has much much more experince the rick

Rick had a specific counter to magic

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
EnoYaka said:
How was his loss against Rick bs? lol... Rick is insanely powerful.
Strange by far is more versiltal and has much much more experince the rick
Experience means nothing when rick can pause time and erase universes.

I already voted, and that convo is much more interesting than seeing bump a thousand times. You're welcome for bumping it btw.

Back