• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling WWE/AEW Tiering Content Revision

Can I ask about why we can’t use feats of wrestlers being thrown/slammed etc. into tables and snapping them in two anymore? They seemed legit enough feats
I only said glass feats are unusable. Wooden table breaking feats are fine, snapping them into two is fine, but bending them without breaking gets into more complicated levels of math that you might need smarter people for.

I only said glass feats are unusable. Wooden table breaking feats are fine, snapping them into two is fine, but bending them without breaking gets into more complicated levels of math that you might need smarter people for.
Then why are we being told we can’t use the countless table feats the verse has 💀

In most table feats I was told that there is no visible thickness and the ones that have those needs bending method which you're gonna have to wait for a couple of days.

For fragmentation enitre table needs to be fragmentated into tiny splitters only then that formula would apply, Tables getting split in half is bending method

People going into tables in pro wrestling are them being dropped on them which is a sliding failure hence why Omega calc was adjusted, So these factors would go into the calc hence why they are not not fully fragmented.

What about the car feats and the destroying the ring feats? We're just going to ignore them?
Car Feats need the make of the car that crashed into Cena to get its acceleration and from there the speed for the formula. If you know someone knowledgable on cars or anything like a forum where you could find people who are send it forward to them. I have no clue how to calc destroying the ring lmao

As for the bit you need for the calc lol, here’s the acceleration data I found:
this Ford would accelerate 0-60 mph in 10 sec, 0-100 km/h in 10.7 sec and quarter mile time is 17.5 sec.
Idk how much of that is relevant but there you go

As for the bit you need for the calc lol, here’s the acceleration data I found:

Idk how much of that is relevant but there you go
Looking back at the video where Cena got ran over, it took roughly 5 seconds for the car to hit Cena, so the speed the car was going was likely 30 mph.

Currently wrestlers scales to:

Calculated Feats:KiloJoules and Joules ResultVerse
1-Undertaker Coffin explosion165.07 Kilojoules (Street level+) (9-B)WWE
2-Kenny Omega gets launched into a table11.19 Kilojoules (Street level+) (9-C+)NJPW/AEW
3-NXT Takeover War Games 2019: Cole and Ciampa Cage Fall10.01 Kilojoules (Street level+) (9-C+)WWE
4-Summeslam 2000: Shane falls from the stage8.46 Kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
5-Mankind fall from Hell in a Cell6,223 Joules/6.22 kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
6-Shane Mcmahon fall from Hell in a Cell6,249 Joules/6.24 kilojoules (Street level) (9-C)WWE
7-AEW Break Break 2022: Adam Cole and Orange Cassidy falls from the stage5888.35 Joules/5.88 kilojoules = Street level (9-C)AEW
8-Brock Lesnar lifts a shark3.39 Kilojoules (Athlete level+) (10-A)WWE
Damn. We desperately need a 9-B calc. So far, the verse has shown to be more so 9-C+ than 9-B.

Back