• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Also, Seth Rollins isn't a draw at all.

Every time he was World Champion, ratings went down. His WHC reign has also been pretty underwhelming.

New profiles.

Theory's in a bit of a rut as of now, but I can guarantee that he'll become a world champion in the next few years if everything goes to plan. People seriously don't realize how good Theory is.

He's got literally everything in order to be a top guy in the business, he just needs the right character/gimmick to make it work, and hopefully the tag team he's currently in with Grayson Waller will cause him to break out of his shell.

Theory can become a world champion as many times so did big e I just hope he puts out either
A- Banger matches like he was allowed to in NXT
B- Or improve mic work
I want to see him shine but feels like WWE is holding him back or something

• Grizzled Young Vetrans have been granted their release. Their characters were changed to SCHISM'S Dyads and they clearly did not like it.
  • Elias is reportedly not part of the roster

Last edited:
Theory can become a world champion as many times so did big e I just hope he puts out either
B- Or improve mic work
The WWE is not allowing him to be himself.

He's shown in NXT and especially the Indies that he can play a great cocky, arrogant heel. He just needs better material given with the mic.

Also, make him use more of his moveset. He's the perfect blend of strength and athleticism.

B- Or improve mic work

This couldn't have been more perfectly timed.

Theory got buried for like 20 minutes straight but buried in a good way😭
He got 'buried' in the best way possible. Every young, cocky, up and coming heel gets bitched by a wrestling legend like The Rock. All that means is that WWE sees something in him.

This was probably the best promo he's ever cut since joining the main roster. He looked like belong in the ring with him. The Rock did him more favors than Cena ever could.

“And trust me, this isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Dwayne is in the main event at WrestleMania next year and I’m not makes me sick!
20230916_101345.jpg

One of the best Smackdowns of this year.

1. The Rock returns.
2. Cena's still giving back to the company.
3. LA Knight being a gem of a superstar.
4. Theory finally gets his moment to shine.
5. Rock and Cena hug it out.
6. Potential LA Knight vs Roman Reigns feud on the horizon.

We ate good tonight.

Austin Theory vs The Rock at WrestleMania 40 with 6 months build
Realistically speaking, I'd like to see Theory and McAfee renew their rivalry from last year. Their feud was really entertaining (and honestly one of the few good builds for that years Wrestlemania), and Theory is technically correct; He does have unfinished business with Pat, at least from his perspective.

Rock and Cena vs Theory and Waller at Survivor Series 🤔
They could do this, but I doubt it.

I also forgot to mention that WWE is likely gunning for AJ Styles and John Cena vs Solo Sikoa and Jimmy Uso, which is alright I guess, but it is the least interesting alternative to what I wanted.

I thought WWE was going to do LA Knight and John Cena vs Austin Theory and Grayson Waller, which would honestly attract way more eyes than the previously mentioned feud, and it will give Theory and Waller some time to shine as a top heel tag team in the WWE. They're both very close to making it big, they just need that one good feud that'll propel them to new heights.

Back