• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Since when was there wwe comics
I deadass didn't know these existed until a couple of weeks ago. I believe I looked up 'wwe comics' one day and one of the first things I saw was this. And then I decided to dig deeper into everything and found this. Then I went and found a website to read all of the issues and realized that this comic in specific could be canon, so I made a thread about it and it got accepted as secondary canon to the actual WWE TV show.

WWE comics have been existing for decades, it's just that a lot of them aren't canon to the main TV show.

Anyways, I might just go ahead and make the minor CRT now.

Payback was a fine PLE. I had very little interest due to the fact that the card felt like it could on an episode of RAW, but most of the matches delivered.

Best match was The Judgement Day vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, The worst match was Rhea Ripley vs Raquel Rodriguez.

7/10. Still not topping Payback 2013.

Hear me out...

6ae5a-16934687852100-1920.jpg

These two could be the modern version of Rated-RKO if booked correctly.

The Bloodline story has hit a new low.

In hindsight, Jimmy's reasoning for backstabbing Jey is stupid asf, and now we're basically back at square 1 with Jimmy wanting to come back to The Bloodline.

Keep in mind, Jimmy did all of this because he didn't want his twin to become "corrupt".

They literally need The Judgement Day to keep things interesting now.

What was the point of NOC and MITB then? Do they serve any purpose now?

One thing I'm happy to see is that factions are the most important they've been in a long while.

The Judgement Day
The Bloodline
Bobby Lashley and The Street Profits
The Brawling Brutes
Imperium
The O.C.
Alpha Academy
The Viking Raiders
Damage Control
LWO
Hit Row

While some of these factions aren't nearly as relevant or important as others, the fact that we have over 10 of them right now is great.

The Tag Team Division is also pretty solid, too.

The Tag Team Division is also pretty solid, too.
McRiddle
The New Day
A-Town Down Under
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
Pretty Deadly
Maximum Male Models
Chelsea Green and Piper Niven
Good Brothers
Isla Dawn and Alba Fyre

Some of these I don't see lasting for much longer, but there's a few on here that can go a long way if given the chance.

Back