• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Isn't that 9-B+?

Also, going off the comic stating that the Demon "sizzled, faded, ember bright", there is an argument to be made that the Demon vaporized.

842785.227508 * 4638.75 = 3909469974.1 Joules, 0.934385749067878 tons of tnt (8-C).
842785.227508*12.9=10871926 Joules (9-B) đź’€
Kinda hoping that vap gets accepted, since it gives another solid supporting feat for Tier 8 WWE.

Got it from here; AP Section

You already know.

8loAq0n.jpg
JOHN CENA VS JOTARO

Got it from here; AP Section
So basically it is referring to the ratios for the average human:

Applying the ratio of about 0.02758064516 m to 1 kg (1.71 m / 62 kg) for male, and 0.02572580645 m to 1 kg (1.595m / 62 kg) for female when applicable to anthropomorphic creatures (and applicable gender if possible) via height in order to figure out mass?

Apologies I'm harping on it and getting so technical: This just seems really helpful for specific kinds of lifting feat calculations.

Will like to add that there is an almost 12x AP difference between the Tier 8 feats, so we already have that going against us.

I didn't care Nakamura vs Rollins at all, but I'm somewhat interested in it now after this.

Also, from a VSBW perspective, Seth fighting for years on end with a broken back is a very good stamina feat.

Also, from a VSBW perspective, Seth fighting for years on end with a broken back is a very good stamina feat.

Here's more support.

He apparently had two fractures in his lumbar spine that he's been dealing with for over 4 years, and it's been getting worse and worse the more he wrestles.

This also gives more layers to Seth's character, because behind all the smiles and laughs and controlling the crowd, is a broken and hurt individual, and that side does come out once in a while.

This basically sums it up perfectly.

Ight, This is my last ditch effort. If this fails, then it is what it is.

The first one isn't even close to tier 8, but it could be a nice supporting feat.

Back