• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Am I the only one who thought that MITB was a bit of a disappointment?
People wanted something else you got something else.
Not disappointing rather....different
  • Judgment Day storyline progession
  • Bloodline storyline progession
  • Drew vs Gunther classic coming through in the near future
It's VERY GOOD for storyline moving forward.

To be this was a good WWE ppv 6.2/10 I enjoyed it.
But....I do agree this "was" a controversal show due to the booking decisions. My thoughts bascially covered by JD on youtube.

Last edited:
I can understand how you feel but with Vince and HHH it's gonna be 50/50 booking at least that's what I've been thinking since past couple of months.
HHH made L.A Knight million dollar champion in NXT why wouldn't he do it on the bigger stage ? Truth is vince has power in big decision making.

Different people have different opinions I won't say much to me it really did nothing for waller. "at least for now:"
  • No major insult to Cena
  • No major catchphrase
  • No major line to start a rivalry in the future or plot a seed
It was just yeah..... here's Cena and we're throw this guy out there.
It could've been much better if booked like Kevin owens style like how Owens debuted on Raw and made an Impact in the ring against cena but oh well.

Eh Vince was running the show. He spoke lions such as you people cheer who you should boo and you Boo the people who you should cheer.
It was mostly written by Vince lol

Anyways, replies are spicy in this one 😈
Replies are spicy

I somewhat fixed all of the Professional Wrestlers' summary sections by removing their IRL names.

Our job is to separate the wrestler from the person, and removing the wrestlers' IRL names from their profile is something we should've done a while ago.

Axiom has officially been made!

Here's a little sneak peek of the next profile that I'm planning to create...(with someone's help of course)

DeadlyChiefAntbear-size_restricted.gif

We did it y'all! The first female wrestler is Rhea Ripley!

AEW reference?
What'd he do
If you were to watch a Christian Cage promo, you'd realize that he loves to disrespect people's deceased fathers for some reason to get a reaction out of them lol.

Also, I'm planning on creating profiles for Christian/Christian Cage and Dolph Ziggler.

Today was AEW Dynamite BLOOD and GUTS (Aka War games edition)
We got The Golden Elite (Omega, Hangman, Bucks and Kota Ibushi) vs BlackPool Combat Club (Cesaro, Moxley, Takeshika, Pac,Wheeler Yuta)
This was one of the most violent matches and seeing Omega vs Cesaro was just dream come true.
You can watch it here

Jon Moxley is a freaking BEAST! He went through nail bed.

Last edited:
Today was AEW Dynamite BLOOD and GUTS (Aka War games edition)
We got The Golden Elite (Omega, Hangman, Bucks and Kota Ibushi) vs BlackPool Combat Club (Cesaro, Moxley, Takeshika, Pac,Wheeler Yuta)
This was one of the most violent matches and seeing Omega vs Cesaro was just dream come true.
You can watch it here

Jon Moxley is a freaking BEAST! He went through nail bed.

Still can't believe WWE let this man go. Out of the shield he was the one I liked most. Hell between him and Daniel Bryan I couldn't tell who I liked more but they were my 2 favorite wrestlers for sure. Then he lost to EC3 and I knew it was cooked.

Still can't believe WWE let this man go. Out of the shield he was the one I liked most. Hell between him and Daniel Bryan I couldn't tell who I liked more but they were my 2 favorite wrestlers for sure. Then he lost to EC3 and I knew it was cooked.
Jon Moxley ain't my cup of tea tbh.

No hate, though. I leave that to Twitter.

Jon Moxley ain't my cup of tea tbh.

No hate, though. I leave that to Twitter.
To each his own man. In my opinion he had great mic work, was entertaining in the ring and dependable to have classics, one of my favorite finishers (this mattered to me a good bit back then)... throw on a good theme and his gimmick? That's peak right there.

To each his own man. In my opinion he had great mic work, was entertaining in the ring and dependable to have classic, one of my favorite finishers (this mattered to me a good bit back then)... throw on a good theme and his gimmick? That's peak right there.
Dean Ambrose was at one point one of my favorites. It wasn't until his WWE title reign in 2016 where I started to grow out of him. Imo, he got outshined in the ring and on the mic by basically everyone he feuded with during that time period.

His AEW run started off great, but now I just feel like he's all violence but no substance. He can still cut a damn good promo.

Back