• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Cody_the_third_place_champion.png

I find it weird how wrestling fans tend to lump mic skills and charisma in the same category.

You can have good mic skills and you can be non-charismatic, but you can also be charismatic and not have the greatest mic skills.

I don't know why this is such a hard concept for some wrestling fans to understand.

My 2023 WWE Predictions:

• Cody Rhodes will win the Men’s Rumble and dethrone Roman
  • Sami/Owens will beat The Usos
  • Sheamus will beat Gunther at Wrestlemania
  • Asuka will have a character change
  • Uncle Howdy will be revealed as Bo Dallas
  • AJ Styles will hold a championship
  • LA Knight will win MITB
  • Rhea Ripley will win the Women’s Royal Rumble
  • Ronda Rousey will leave the company
  • Liv Morgan will have another title run
  • Naomi will return
  • The Bloodline will add another member
  • The Demon will return
  • The Judgement Day will split, and one of their members will hold a world title before the end of the year
  • Axiom will get a main roster call-up
  • Toxic Attraction will get a main roster call-up
  • Damage CTRL will split
We’re nearly halfway through the year, so thought it would be fun to see how my 2023 predictions are going!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

PIKA WHAT DID I JUST SEE-

Roman is for sure getting dethroned at SummerSlam!

I'm also predicting that it's going to be Jimmy vs Roman at MITB for the championships.

Roman is for sure getting dethroned at SummerSlam!

I'm also predicting that it's going to be Jimmy vs Roman at MITB for the championships.
Cody beats Brock Lesnar in a 3 Stages of Hell Match

Submission Match
Last Man Standing
I Quit

He then dethrones Roman at Summerslam

^ My ideal scenario

Brock Lesnar of all people saying "I Quit!" doesn't sit right with me.
If you want Cody to be pushed as the man to end Roman’s reign of terror, he needs to prove he is capable of being the greatest of all time. He needs to do things nobody thought possible, and making Lesnar say “I Quit” would be the kickstart to that push

Mini Update: The chances of WWE getting deleted are becoming slimmer (I think), but we're more than likely going to have to make some sacrifices in order to keep it.

Instead of giving me waifu pics people are hating Skill chain that me and Random make for the verse ?
Random look into this sussy mess 🤗
Screenshot_20230606-201056.png

Last edited:
Back