• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Sooooo.......Random gonna go, Shoot some awesome vlogs/Entrance, Upload them to youtube and hopefully "MY" (yes you heard it right) MY tribal chief will destroy and defeat cody again duhhhh like imagine saying you want want Roman to be pinned BLASPHEMY
Anyways goodluck Random :devilish:
Start preparing for the trip

Lowkey Random you overdoing it. Santos Escobar isn't as bad as as you make him out to be. And chances are, Escobar ain't winning shit. The fact that Theory got basically no important offense in that match is frightening though.

Last edited:
Lowkey Random you overdoing it. Santos Escobar isn't as bad as as you make him out to be. And chances are, Escobar ain't winning shit. The fact that Theory got basically no important offense in that match is frightening though.
Escobar is great in-ring, but then again, who isn't these days?

He just has no charisma or personality whatsoever. I have no reason to care or believe for a second that Escobar has a chance in beating Theory.

He was randomly inserted in a multi man and just so happened to win.

Austin Thoery and every single WWE NXT wrestlers "currently employed" are NOT the future of WWE. Simple
Like....I don't even know what's so difficult to understand

Ya'll thinks backwards
Lemme give YOU TOP QUALITY BOOKING
like Imagine...
Wrestlemania 50
It's the 50th anniversary it's gonna take place after 10 years from now. For such a big event you need
  • Star power
  • Selling point
  • Marketing
  • Advertising
Roman Reings is THE GUY !!!!
You want Wrestlemaniaa 50 to be more than just "50th anniversary" YOU BOOK ROMAN undefeated all the way into WM 50.
  • Roman shouldn't lose to Jey at Summerslam
  • Roman shouldn't lose to Cody or anyone at WM 40,
  • Roman should be undefeated for the next 10 years
Like fr....just image the star power and the undefeated streak that we could have going into such a big event. Bruno's title regin lasted for
2803 days

I freaking DON'T GET it why are wresttling fan soooooo rushing when it comes to everything, Don't ya'll want all the star power Roman possesses to be given to a new talent at a major show. That major show is WM 50 so simply keep Roman undefeated and built up to that, That's gotta be the easiest job.
Long term booking and Long term planning are something I support and therefore Roman should not be pinned or defeated moving forward until Wrestlemania 50.
#Facts

Wrestlemania 50 will take place in 2034 Random it's simple. We TAKEOVER the Twitter we tweet everyday about Roman going to that event undefeated and BOOOOOM Roman will be undefeated for 3,816 days more. Simple
Come on Random !!!
I mean WWE listens to social media

Anyways, the only way I can see WWE somewhat redeeming this is if they turn Escobar heel in his match against Rey next week, which even then would be kinda weird, because then they'll have to give an explanation as to why he did that.

subjective not stupid. Your best guyis out you make the next "plot wise important guy champ" basic booking. It keeps the story on going
No.

Gargano vs Ciampa was the hottest thing in NXT. The fact that HHH thought it was a good idea to make Gargano champion, knowing for a fact that a Ciampa feud wasn't happening anytime soon makes it illogical. There's a reason why Gargano held the title for roughly a month.

No.

Gargano vs Ciampa was the hottest thing in NXT. The fact that HHH thought it was a good idea to make Gargano champion, knowing for a fact that a Ciampa feud wasn't happening anytime soon makes it illogical. There's a reason why Gargano held the title for roughly a month.
Wasn't the goal of the rivalry Ciampa mocking Johnny and telling him how much he sucks and implying he can not win on his own and he did, it was brief but he did. He was simply given his flowers for his hard work....not like people online and in the arena was complaining or anything, Both are amazing.

Wasn't the goal of the rivalry Ciampa mocking Johnny and telling him how much he sucks and implying he can not win on his own and he did, it was brief but he did. He was simply given his flowers for his hard work....not like people online and in the arena was complaining or anything, Both are amazing.
Don't get me wrong. Despite them doing a bit too much with the false finishes, I thoroughly enjoyed Cole vs Gargano, it's just that it would've been far more satisfying to see Gargano trump Ciampa to conclude their story.

Although I agree with Random here,
Why like JD.........when you can simply like BBT Network instead. I mean he spits #FACTS
see it yourself.

Wtf😭😭😭

The guy who was ******** on Finn reminds me of one of my friends I watch wrestling with.

He hates Finn lmao, and he talks like this to basically any wrestler he doesn't like.

Wow, ok I had 0 idea that Pro-Wrestling was allowed in this place. So do supporters of this "verse" go by "real" feats or do you allow kayfabe feats?

Understandable. Though how do you tackle the more ludicrous stuff in Pro Wrestling, if you do? Such as Big Show or The Giant shrugging off a fall from grace from atop a building in WCW, Vince McMahon fighting god and winning, Mae Young doing you know what. Stuff like that

Honestly I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to say or link it for fear over a rule violation or something XD, but you know back in the Attitude Era. That storyline with Mark Henry that resulted in an infamous segment.

Honestly I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to say or link it for fear over a rule violation or something XD, but you know back in the Attitude Era. That storyline with Mark Henry that resulted in an infamous segment.
I don't recall.

It's probably not too crazy, right?

I mean...it's pro wrestling in the 90's and very early 2000's. Crazy was their middle name. Just...search Raw is War Feb 28th 2000 you'll know the infamous segment.

I still don't understand how that mf Bruno held that shit for 2800 days and nobody said had a problem 😭😭😭😭 I would have ****** some shit up cuz ain't no wayyyyy.
Because that was during the time kayfabe was heavily protected, and heels were genuinely hated by the audience.

All the fans wanted to see the babyfaces triumph over the bad guy. WWE characters back then were considered "larger than life".

Because that was during the time kayfabe was heavily protected, and heels were genuinely hated by the audience.

All the fans wanted to see the babyfaces triumph over the bad guy. WWE characters back then were considered "larger than life".
Like, heels were legitimately attacked by fans because of how much they hated them. They were too good at their job.

Back