• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Me seeing Miz and Theory beat those stupid narratives Twitter's been throwing around:

ETjxEqZX0AU3E3_.png

Mannnn Seth Rollins is a good wrestler. I mean .......he bring Miz to a good match THAT in itself is an accomplishment. 🏆

Marks on Twitter thought Miz is a good wrestler while forgetting IT TOOK SETH FREAKING ROLLINS to give him a decent match

Seth earned my respect, He's a good clown, He should be promoted to NXT ✌️

Oh yeah.

Omos vs Seth is confirmed, and so is Bronson Reed vs Austin Theory vs Bobby Lashley as well.

WM Backlash is looking pretty stacked.

I8seXRd.png

Imo, I think this title looks ******* amazing. It's basically a modernized version of the Big Gold Belt from 2002-2013.

What do y'all think of the championship?

WWE needs to start hosting shows in more international areas, because the crowds there are crazy lol.

They deadass popped for Baron Corbin and were singing Austin Theory's theme song.

Further proof that Twitter is just a bubble, and that us people in the States need to do better.

WWE needs to start hosting shows in more international areas, because the crowds there are crazy lol.

They deadass popped for Baron Corbin and were singing Austin Theory's theme song.

Further proof that Twitter is just a bubble, and that us people in the States need to do better.
Yeah you could hear Seth Rollins’ theme sang throughout the streets of Belfast on Friday, and it was sang for 10+ minutes after his entrance in the show itself, as well as during the Maximum Male Model’s 5 Minute Pose

TRUE Dream match !!!!
Gauratee ya Omos will defeat Rollins and Face Roman
this is gonna my favorite 8 STARS CLASSIC !!!! I bet all the indy fans will boooo it tho
We were robbed of this at Mania but this is gonna happen at Night of Champions PAL !
(by the way I made this)

Last edited:
WWE and OneDopePhotographer = Best for businesses
Maxxine Dupri killing it on Instagram she's better than all these NXT vanilla midgets WWE keeps hiring.

Last edited:
Backlash was pretty fun overall.

There were really no stinkers, and the PPV in general went by pretty quick. I just wish that some of the matches (particularly the Triple Threat) were a bit longer.

MOTN was probably Damian vs Bad Bunny, though Bianca vs IYO was a close second. I was expecting the latter match to be decent, but it exceeded my expectations.

All of the other matches ranged from watchable to pretty good, the best of the bunch probably being the US Triple Threat. I wish it went longer, but I still had a lot of fun. Cody vs Brock was somewhat of a disappointment for me with the amount of hype it had. They probably had to end the match because Brock was bleeding buckets, so I'll let it slide.

Overall, I'd give the PPV a 7, maybe a 7.5/10. Pretty fun PPV.

Backlash was pretty fun overall.

There were really no stinkers, and the PPV in general went by pretty quick. I just wish that some of the matches (particularly the Triple Threat) were a bit longer.

MOTN was probably Damian vs Bad Bunny, though Bianca vs IYO was a close second. I was expecting the latter match to be decent, but it exceeded my expectations.

All of the other matches ranged from watchable to pretty good, the best of the bunch probably being the US Triple Threat. I wish it went longer, but I still had a lot of fun. Cody vs Brock was somewhat of a disappointment for me with the amount of hype it had. They probably had to end the match because Brock was bleeding buckets, so I'll let it slide.

Overall, I'd give the PPV a 7, maybe a 7.5/10. Pretty fun PPV.
Ya know what?

I changed my opinion and will rate this PPV an 8/10.

Bad Bunny’s Entrance was the best entrance in any wrestling event ever in history prove me wrong.

Back