• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I mean, I see no difference between the ones I've shown and DD's (other than the people reacting to Bronson's stomps), but I will keep the ones I've put out just in case.
With comments like this how am I meant to know when you’re wanking the verse and when you’re being sarcastic? 😭😭😭

With comments like this how am I meant to know when you’re wanking the verse and when you’re being sarcastic? 😭😭😭
That one was legit, that last one I made with the " 🥸 " emoji was a very obvious joke.

But now that further evidence has surfaced, ain't no way Tier 8 WWE is going to be a thing.

Tier 8 WWE will never be a thing, like, ever. The verse can’t just keep on creeping up the tiering system. Characters have been maimed and severely injured by multiple Tier 9-B feats, so the absolute highest we ever get is low into 9-A. Any higher will be shot down as an outlier on sight

Tier 8 WWE will never be a thing, like, ever. The verse can’t just keep on creeping up the tiering system. Characters have been maimed and severely injured by multiple Tier 9-B feats, so the absolute highest we ever get is low into 9-A. Any higher will be shot down as an outlier on sight
True, true.

JONAH never uses his Earthquake in the combat so people will not scale to it.
so he'll be 9-B, Higher via Earthquake manipulation if his profile is were to be created

How is it a special move? He just stomps the ring, there’s no technique named or even implied beyond that very simple act that would obviously scale to physicals. It’s not like finishers which are distinct from regular moves

He only does it once in versus debates he can do it as many times but he'll be using his foot only.
His Dura isn't 24 tons. neither are his punches so he'll be wall level only his foot stomp would get higher tiering.
No one in 1 vs 1 fight has tanked the stomp.
That's like bringing a rocket launcher but not using it in combat of course he'll be higher with stomp.
His punches do NOT shake the ring.
His kicks do NOT shake the ring
Him even tossing people around for not shake or cause Earth quake only his stomp does, Therefore it's simple he's wall level physically higher with EQ manipulation.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's just a show of power, not really a supernatural ability he has lel
If someone makes an Earthquake wiki treat it as EQ Manipulation.
It is an ability. In fact everything wrestlers do is sort of an ability for instance if someone can drive then wiki treat is as "Vehicular Mastery" if someone can translate language wiki treat it as "Automatic translation".

Most characters that cause earthquakes with stomps still scale to it physically tho
Interesting I did knew.
There's this Ben 10 alien who can shoot a laser beam to destroy a planet so he is not physically in tier 5 but only via the energy ray.
So I was basing my argument off of that, No one in ring has ever shown to tank this we could "varies up to x value of the quake" either way no one will use JONAH in debates so it's pointless to create his profile

Well....."no one" until he comes back to WWE 😈

Screenshot_20221126-190615.png

😂 Imagine showing Expectro a Royal Rumble match and him counting how many seconds people lay down

Anyways, I'm pretty sure the first match we're gonna see is likely Theory vs Seth or Theory vs Lashley.

Triple H will likely do Seth vs Lashley to determine who will be the #1 contender. I think Seth should win the match so Lashley can move on to bigger things. I seriously don't want him as US Champion once again. He doesn't need it.

I also think Theory vs Finn would be a cool ass mini feud. We need more Heel vs Hell and Face vs Face rivalries instead of the typical Good vs Evil trope we see all the time.

Austin Theory and Captain Mizuki just had match of the decade!

This thread was definitely on the level of Jericho vs Tsukasa for sure!

Back