• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Found a really good Pain Tolerance feat from Dexter Lumis.

Apparently, he no sells weapons that have enough force to crush a human skull.

This is very good for the verse, as anyone who has beaten Dexter Lumis, as well as the people who have at least fought on par with him.

Found a really good Pain Tolerance feat from Dexter Lumis.

Apparently, he no sells weapons that have enough force to crush a human skull.

This is very good for the verse, as anyone who has beaten Dexter Lumis, as well as the people who have at least fought on par with him.

Is that not more a durability feat given crushing a human skull like, barely grazes 9-B?

We need to analyize Royal Rumble 2023 and all matches moving forward with proper timestamps on how much rest and gap a wrestler takes during the quote on quote fights 😂 to find out......drum roll please.............I'm gonna say the WORD
S T A M I N A

Considering it was a non-lethal snap that still left his opponent able to move around and stuff, I doubt it would have the same results as literally snapping someone's neck broken.

Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG)

High Tier
: At least Peak Human (283KG), possibly Higher

Top Tier
: Class 5 to Class 25

Here's our current scaling for the verse's LS.

I think the High Tiers are likely the ones to get upgrades.

Lemme get this straight this guy will "Rip NXT apart" meanwhile it's Reginald 24/7 title goon in a mask who can't wrestle properly 😂😂😂😂

That’s not an LS feat, he’s saying it takes more pressure to crack Veer and Sanga’s skulls than the average human. That’s durability, and wrestlers already scale WELL above crushing a skull completely
You do realize that crushing a skull with your bear hands can be considered an LS feat, right?

Yeah, but you don’t scale to the lifting strength needed to crush your own skull, otherwise all humans would have Peak Human LS
Where are you getting "your own skull" from?

And if we assume that it takes 2-3 times more pressure to crack Veer and Sanga's skulls, then we'll just have to wait and see what happens in the following weeks, because crushing skulls that are 2-3 times stronger than the average human would require Class 5 LS.

I've also found another statement from commentary that Braun Strowman can fight on for countless hours, though this might be a reach.

Back