• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

I hope to god they make it a fatal 10 way match for U.S Title. It adds depths to the roster plus fans wants it so.
Rollins vs Tozawa vs Ali vs Lashley vs Theory vs Corbin vs Omos vs Reggie vs Shelton vs Miz
How would that even end? It would have to have elimination rule or I’m guessing a 10 man ladder would works better.

I feel like making a new render for Austin Theory, as I'm not a big fan of the current one.

I kinda want something that somewhat resembles his current look, because bearded Theory >>>> goatee Theory.

why does one look like a clone of the other bruh 😭
5MJaV45.jpg

NJPW with long term booking 2 months before their Wrestle Kingdom show. After 4 years Omega return to Japan to face will osprey these two have real life heat they've been teasing this for a year now. 🔥🔥🔥
Hope they use Omega's NJPW theme 🤘

Remember Bronson Reed from WWE NXT North American Champion fired by Vince's team last year,
Here is a cool ability:
He used to cause an earthquake and Wade Barrett on NXT Commentary used to mention how he can feel it (all the way out of the ring), He went to NJPW and does the same so he might be the only Vibration/Earthquake manipulation user of the verse.

Remember Bronson Reed from WWE NXT North American Champion fired by Vince's team last year,
Here is a cool ability:
He used to cause an earthquake and Wade Barrett on NXT Commentary used to mention how he can feel it (all the way out of the ring), He went to NJPW and does the same so he might be the only Vibration/Earthquake manipulation user of the verse.

This could be a massive outlier, but I'm praying to God this could be used.

There are common feats for causing Earthquakes, but I'm not too sure where this would fall under.

Here is a cool ability:

According to this, the weakest possible Earthquake is Wall Level (a little under 2 Megajoules).

However, a magnitude 1.5 earthquake would result in upgrades for the verse.

NJPW commentary team is far away from the ring and they said in the clip above that "Did you feel that and refree fell"
I don't know how long distance to ring from Ramp is but if one thing that video above tells us it's
it good solid range.

NJPW commentary team is far away from the ring and they said in the clip above that "Did you feel that and refree fell"
I don't know how long distance to ring from Ramp is but if one thing that video above tells us it's
it good solid range.
And you said Wade Barrett states that he can feel the Earthquakes, too?

Do you have a scan of that?

And you said Wade Barrett states that he can feel the Earthquakes, too?

Do you have a scan of that?
He used too in an epsiode of NXT, I don't have wwe network it's gonna take some damm work
first need to look at Cagematch for his singles matches and then go through those specific nxt episodes to check the entrance
in the meantime i'll check more of NJPW scans gimme 10 mins.

7-C WWE. Cool
Don't think it would anywhere near that high, as Earthquakes of that Magnitude would have to cause some sort of damage.

Bronson Reed caused Earthquakes strong enough to where the commentators just felt it, which definitely makes it on the lower end of the Earthquake Power Chart.

He used too in an epsiode of NXT, I don't have wwe network it's gonna take some damm work
first need to look at Cagematch for his singles matches and then go through those specific nxt episodes to check the entrance
in the meantime i'll check more of NJPW scans gimme 10 mins.
I might be able to find it by looking it up on YouTube, so you do that while I try to find some scans from NXT.

Back