• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Do we have like, any statements at all they are explicitly earthquakes? Without such a thing it’s too small an area affected to call it one.

Judging by the reactions from the commentators, it seems like the earthquake was so wide that it affected the room they were in as well. I guess it's fine to treat it as a legitimate earthquake, but don't expect any ridiculously high results.

Judging by the reactions from the commentators, it seems like the earthquake was so wide that it affected the room they were in as well. I guess it's fine to treat it as a legitimate earthquake, but don't expect any ridiculously high results.
For the WWE verse, it will definitely result in something (hopefully we can get out of the rut we're in now with the verse being stuck in the Megajoules).

Even assuming a radius of 25 meters (Likely higher since idk how exactly large is the stadium) with a magnitude of 3 (Probably higher as well), I got like 3.5~ Tons of tnt (High 8-C)

Even assuming a radius of 25 meters (Likely higher since idk how exactly large is the stadium) with a magnitude of 3, I got like 3.5~ Tons of tnt (High 8-C)
Tbh the radius might be lower considering that only the commentators and the people inside the ring felt it.

I did it quickly and got 24.4000529636711 Tons of TNT

At the low enough distances needed to get non-outlier numbers, the formula can’t be used, and it’s defo of a magnitude of >1.5 if people can feel it, so no matter what way you look at it, it’s a massive outlier.

Yeah I mean, "It's probably an earthquake" already made it a bit iffy, but if the distance is so low, then its likely just going to get rejected since it wouldn't seem like an earthquake.

But if you do manage to solidify the fact that it's an earthquake, then Tier 8 is guaranteed regardless of the range.

I did it quickly and got 24.4000529636711 Tons of TNT

At the low enough distances needed to get non-outlier numbers, the formula can’t be used, and it’s defo of a magnitude of >1.5 if people can feel it, so no matter what way you look at it, it’s a massive outlier.

How is it an outlier if it's consistently done though?

Like, I can see if the Earthquake thing was done once and no more, but it's been done multiple multiple times.
If any other feat in the verse doesn't even come close to it, and/or feats by stronger dudes are far lower than it, then its likely gonna be a big fat outlier.

Hell, I'm thinking of downgrading my boy Yoon-seok's High 8-C key because nothing in the verse for the next 100 chapters come close to it, and he's impressed by far less stuff.

If any other feat in the verse doesn't even come close to it, and/or feats by stronger dudes are far lower than it, then its likely gonna be a big fat outlier.
I just love it when feats that have been done casually numerous of times get rejected because there's been feats done by the verse that are significantly lower.

Well, I'm not the NJPW guy, so I'll just leave it to DD.

How is it an outlier if it's consistently done though?

Like, I can see if the Earthquake thing was done once and no more, but it's been done multiple multiple times.
That’s not how outliers work. An outlier is any given feat that is drastically beyond the realms of possibility of the verse. No matter how many times this feat is done, it doesn’t change the fact it’s an 8-B feat in a verse that has shown time and time again to cap at 9-A at absolute best, if not 9-B

AEW and NJPW have partnership so they should bring JONAH back to United States I wanna see this entrance on AEW....funny how it originated in WWE and he does is every other day in NJPW. lol

No, we can’t. Stop the wank Random, honestly you only feed into what everyone says about WWE with goonery on this level 💀
GmHrxBW.png

Back