• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

So maybe Cena and others comparable would be at Superhuman levels of LS, as opposed to Peak Human, though then again, Seth Rollins has performed feats that were considered Superhuman when Cena did it, so that could be something, too.

Found another statement from commentary saying that Cena's strength is Superhuman.

Cena performs this feat of strength, which is stated to be Superhuman by commentary.

This can be a small upgrade for Cena, as well as people comparable in terms of LS.
The second feat I quoted was very clearly an LS feat that was Superhuman thanks to commentary stating just that.

The first one I quoted was commentary saying that Cena has performed many Superhuman feats of strength, such as lifting the Big Show (after fighting for extended periods of time might I add).

And since Seth Rollins performed a feat that was considered Superhuman by commentary, that could be an upgrade for the verse entirely.

The second feat I quoted was very clearly an LS feat that was Superhuman thanks to commentary stating just that.

The first one I quoted was commentary saying that Cena has performed many Superhuman feats of strength, such as lifting the Big Show (after fighting for extended periods of time might I add).

And since Seth Rollins performed a feat that was considered Superhuman by commentary, that could be an upgrade for the verse entirely.
So what should we do about this?

Anyone?

So, what’s your proposition tiering wise exactly?

Here.

Yes but what changes would you make to the LS Scaling Chain
I've got two options:

Either make Cena and others comparable have Superhuman LS, or have Seth Rollins and others comparable have Superhuan LS, which would cause an entire revision for the verse.

Low Tier: At least Above Average Human (<124KG) possibly Athletic Human (138KG)

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG)

High Tier
: At least Peak Human (283KG), possibly Higher

Top Tier
: Class 5 to Class 25

Since I have two proposals, I'll have two different versions of how I want the verse's LS to be changed.

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline)

Mid Tier: Peak Human (232.693KG)

High Tier
: Superhuman (545.2KG), possibly Higher

Top Tier

This is the proposal I have for the statements made for Cena.

Low-Mid Tier: At least Athletic Human (>138KG), possibly Peak Human (Baseline), at most Superhuman (545.2KG)

Mid Tier: At least Superhuman (>545.2KG)

High Tier
: At least Superhuman (>545.2KG), possibly Class 1 (Baseline)

Top Tier

This one is when we apply Seth Rollins' LS feats that are similar to Cena's, which were stated to be Superhuman by commentary. Tbf, this a rough draft, as I'm not too sure how we would scale the verse if we were to apply this.

I will also like to say that a lot of the LS feats in WWE are performed after the wrestlers take prolonged beatings throughout their matches, so they're doing these feats despite taking a beating throughout the match.

I will also like to say that a lot of the LS feats in WWE are performed after the wrestlers take prolonged beatings throughout their matches, so they're doing these feats despite taking a beating throughout the match.
TL;DR: Their limit to what they can lift is likely higher than what they've shown.

Ok, well to start that feat is blatantly not Superhuman, it’s lifting Seth Rollins. I doubt that’s even Peak Human (though I’m just estimating there). Commentary stating it is Superhuman doesn’t mean much in this particular context, since it contradicts very easy to see facts about the feat, and it may have referred to Cena’s stamina (e.g. The Superhuman strength needed to perform that manoeuvre while so tired and beaten down).

Secondly, that’s not what Superhuman tier is for, it’s for non-calculable but obviously >> Peak Human feats, of which this is neither

Ok, well to start that feat is blatantly not Superhuman, it’s lifting Seth Rollins. I doubt that’s even Peak Human (though I’m just estimating there). Commentary stating it is Superhuman doesn’t mean much in this particular context, since it contradicts very easy to see facts about the feat, and it may have referred to Cena’s stamina (e.g. The Superhuman strength needed to perform that manoeuvre while so tired and beaten down).

Secondly, that’s not what Superhuman tier is for, it’s for non-calculable but obviously >> Peak Human feats, of which this is neither
I have other justifications as well.

Remember once WWE in NXT did Tyler Breeze vs Jushin Thunder Liger the NJPW Hall of famer, Liger actually has Time Manipulation via Remote control at 4:30 timestamp

I bet Adem Warlock is gonna love it 😳
I mean Ciampa, Gargano, Riddle, Pete Dunne and Aliester Black are in it.....what could possibly go wrong.

Last edited:

Found another statement from commentary saying that Cena's strength is Superhuman.

The commentary flat out states that Cena's strength is Superhuman.

TL;DR: Their limit to what they can lift is likely higher than what they've shown.
Refer to these comments as well.

Yea I'll be honest chief, this is like trying to upgrade a character to immeasurable speed because another character that was being blitzed by them said their speed was immeasurable or something.

Yea I'll be honest chief, this is like trying to upgrade a character to immeasurable speed because another character that was being blitzed by them said their speed was immeasurable or something.
That comparison is a bit extreme (I'm just trying to upgrade people with Peak Human LS to Superhuman lol), but I guess you're right.

A “feat of strength” statement can also factor stamina into the equation, and even if it didn’t that just blatantly isn’t Superhuman on its own

A “feat of strength” statement can also factor stamina into the equation, and even if it didn’t that just blatantly isn’t Superhuman on its own
But without any statements, we'd have to assume it's strength more so than Stamina.

I mean, what other arguments do you have other than "It's possibly flowery language?"

How is lifting Seth Rollins Superhuman on its own? The commentators are a useful source of exposition, and CAN be used for feats, but not when their words contradict a very clear reality

How is lifting Seth Rollins Superhuman on its own? The commentators are a useful source of exposition, and CAN be used for feats, but not when their words contradict a very clear reality
I was more so referring to Cena's feat of strength, which was stated to be Superhuman by commentary.

Though I can argue that it's an outlier on Rollins' end (even though he's shown to do it twice).

Would it be best to remain neutral on it for now, and just contact staff about it? Because admittedly, I am a bit shaky on it myself.

Back