• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Lol probably hard to pull your punches like that when you've been training nothing but professional boxing for the past few years.

Man, those were terrible, though.

Lol probably hard to pull your punches like that when you've been training nothing but professional boxing for the past few years.

Man, those were terrible, though.
I don't know what you're on about.

Jake Paul makes Mike Tyson look like an amateur 🦍

The booking HHH did for Theory last week was still a bit of a head scratcher, but he along with Theory, was able to somewhat rectify it.

I'd love to see what HHH did in the first WAR GAMES 2017 at NXT Takeover it was 3 vs 3 vs 3 right
Sanity vs Undisputed Era vs Authors of Pain.
Now imagine Brawing Brutes vs Bloodline (Usos +Solo) vs Judgement Day

Alright. So we already have a couple of confirmed matches for Survivor Series.

AJ Styles vs Finn Bálor

Team Bianca vs Team Bayley

The Miz vs Dexter Lumis

I'm also predicting that we're getting a Fatal Four Way match for the US Title.

Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley vs Austin Theory vs Mustafa Ali.

Biased aside, I genuinely think Theory winning is the best option here. He's now on a mission to prove that he's his own man, and that he doesn't need anyone's help to win championships or briefcases. Him winning back the US Title would make the perfect story.

UwyhrmF.png

Why did they do Theory like this lmfao.

Back