• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Same, her outfits are cool as heck ayy
It’s been a while since I’ve really been into a wresler

And it’s very new to start gender envying a pro-wrestler lol

Anyway to give the gist of her character she’s a former idol, former part time idol part time wrested and then full idol after she got fired

She has a serious grind set taking any match, male wrestlers, female wrestlers, no match is off the table. She once had the fight of her life when fighting the prodigy Riho who’s wrestled since 9 years old

@DemonicDude is pretty knowledgeable on Japanese wrestling, so he probably knows what the characters scale to and the reasonings for the scaling.
Actually I'm not completely certain about this. I know he's a NJPW fan but I'm not sure about other Japanese promotions like Stardom or TJPW.

What promotion does she wrestle in? If it’s not connected to AEW, NJPW, or WWE you’d have to make a whole new sub-verse to get a profile for her

That pretty much means we have to dig through that sub-verse to find some AP, LS, and Skill feats.

Don't know if y'all wanna go through all of that.

Here is a massive skill wank for Asuka WWE Womens wrestler (She went toe to toe vs Minoru Suzku) whose skill everone knows if you've read Kenny Page. He used MMA Open strikes and Catch wretling submissions on her it was a brutal match
(No wonder she's called the Empress of tomorrow) just read the comment people in the comments were shocked

Here is a massive skill wank for Asuka WWE Womens wrestler (She went toe to toe vs Minoru Suzku) whose skill everone knows if you've read Kenny Page. He used MMA Open strikes and Catch wretling submissions on her it was a brutal match
(No wonder she's called the Empress of tomorrow) just read the comment people in the comments were shocked

Unfortunately we can't use it because it was from a different company, which would be cross scaling.

OH OH OH Lemme go crazy
Hikaru shida is a 15 years veteran japanese women wrestler who defeated Riho.

• Kenny Omega and Auska vs Hikaru shida and Masato Tanaka took place

Riho scales to Shida, Shida defeated Maki ito

All scales to Kenny Muwahahahahaha :devilish:

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about this for a long time but scaling them would be a pain in the ass, they’d probably be mid-tier for being a above James Ellsworth at least
I mean hey, it’s still something. I think we can also get some Ronda Rousey scaling in there for being able to hurt Triple H.

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time but scaling them would be a pain in the ass, they’d probably be mid-tier for being a above James Ellsworth at least
I think the average women wrestler is like Mid Tier, as I believe there was a video of Ellsworth getting his ass handed to by most of the women's roster.

However, the strongest/most skilled women like Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Chyna, Trish Stratus, Lita, and more should be anywhere from High Tier, all the way to possibly even God Tier.

I believe people like Chyna had many matches where she fought on par with Chris Jericho, and Ronda Rousey is able to harm Triple H.

Alright. So we already have a couple of confirmed matches for Survivor Series.

AJ Styles vs Finn Bálor

Team Bianca vs Team Bayley

The Miz vs Dexter Lumis

I'm also predicting that we're getting a Fatal Four Way match for the US Title.

Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley vs Austin Theory vs Mustafa Ali.

Biased aside, I genuinely think Theory winning is the best option here. He's now on a mission to prove that he's his own man, and that he doesn't need anyone's help to win championships or briefcases. Him winning back the US Title would make the perfect story.
Another match that is getting added is The Brawling Brutes (along Drew McIntyre and Kevin Owens) vs The Bloodline.

That match is going to be insane for sure!

So what are y'all predictions for the PPV?

Tbh, I've yet to see a bad WarGames, so it's gonna b lit. Also, I think there is no harm to Roman's character if he gets pinned, he ain't losing the title so it should be about time he takes a fall after 2 years.

Tbh, I've yet to see a bad WarGames, so it's gonna b lit. Also, I think there is no harm to Roman's character if he gets pinned, he ain't losing the title so it should be about time he takes a fall after 2 years.
I think it'll be kinda worthless to pin Roman on this specific PPV.

I remember having a talk with Pika about this, but for further clarification, isn't being able to fight in the dark a very good skill feat?

Nothing too special. I just wanna point out that weaker people in the verse like Mustafa Ali can run on instincts alone as well.

I'm honestly praying to God that there will be a Fatal 4-Way at Survivor Series for the US Title.

Rollins vs Ali vs Lashley vs Theory.

Shit's going to be a 5-star classic🔥🔥🔥

I hope to god they make it a fatal 10 way match for U.S Title. It adds depths to the roster plus fans wants it so.
Rollins vs Tozawa vs Ali vs Lashley vs Theory vs Corbin vs Omos vs Reggie vs Shelton vs Miz

Back