• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Alright.

I think pitting God Tiers against people like Black Cat would be better now considering the AP upgrades.

Common Wachon123 W.

I wonder what other matchups are possible...

I think I might found a really good speed feat for the verse: Matt riddle and chad gable are capable of riding laps around the Heritage Bank Center on scooters which has a area of 32,150m^2, or a circumference of 635.62m. Matt and Gable were capable of riding 7 laps of this in 1min and 40sec or roughly, 44m/s Subsonic.
This was briefly mentioned, but I feel this should be mentioned.

I mean, Matt Riddle are Chad Gable are capable of moving at Subsonic speeds via scooters.

The thing is that in order to achieve this level of speed, both Riddle and Gable will have to use their leg strength in order to do this.

I'm pretty sure it would take Superhuman levels of power in order to perform this feat.

Or maybe I'm just thinking too hard.

Yeah no. Not only is it a massive outlier, but if there’s any cuts AT ALL you could argue cinematic time

I guess, but it still probably uses Cinematic time
Plus, I'm not trying to argue it's a speed feat for the verse.

I mean, yeah it kinda is. If we were to make a Matt Riddle profile, we can definitely add his scooter as standard/optional equipment, and then say he's Subsonic with the scooter.

But I was thinking a little deeper than that.

In order to move faster with a scooter, you have to use your leg strength to accelerate more and more. Afaik, the scooter Matt Riddle uses are just normal scooters. Though if we were to highball it and say it was an electric scooter, the average top speed of an electric scooter is 20 mph, which is somewhere around Athletic Human - Peak Human speeds.

However, Riddle and Gable were able to move at Subsonic speeds with the scooter, which is not normal at all. I feel like it would take Superhuman levels of strength in order to make the average scooter go at Subsonic speeds.

C: Cry about it lol
sad-big-show.gif

You technically still need to get a CRT approved, even if it is a calculation of a type of feat already calculated using an already accepted method

A calc member accepted it. We don't need a CRT (I think).
CRTs still have to be made for this kinda stuff.

The process goes like this

Calc is made -> Calc is approved by CGM -> CRT is made to ratify changes -> Staff Approve Changes -> Changes are applied to profiles

A CGM approving a calc only means the math checks out. Other staff or even regular members could disagree with you on who scales, or might know more about the context of the feat than the CGM, changing the validity of a calculated feat

As common sense as it is who scales, and ring breaking calcs just like this have already been applied, we still have to follow due process

1. How come we never made an Ultimate Warrior profile? We literally have a list of feats to use for him lol.
2. I kinda wanna make a Dolph Ziggler and/or John Morrison profile.

Anyways, we already have some good statements for how powerful the Brogue Kick is.

We just have to determine if he's a Top Tier or God Tier (I'd lean towards God Tier, but I wouldn't be mad at Top Tier).
Definitely a God Tier, Sheamus will probably be a Grand Slam Champ in the coming months and has consistently tussled with the big boys

Alright, so we now have 3 or 4 profiles we want to make.

I recommend we do Ultimate Warrior first, as we literally have a list of feats for him lol.

Definitely a God Tier, Sheamus will probably be a Grand Slam Champ in the coming months and has consistently tussled with the big boys
Yeah.

He had wars with the likes of Big Show and Drew McIntyre, and I believe he's beaten John Cena and Randy Orton as well.

Strength:

These are all of the feats from The Ultimate Warrior that need to be taken into consideration.
Here are all of the feats for Ultimate Warrior.

I will say that if we're going to make a Dolph Ziggler profile, he will definitely have one of the best Pain Tolerances/Instinctive Reactions in the verse. He's quite notorious for being resilient.

John Cena AA's Bray Wyatt through...a suitcase? Luggage? I don't know what it is lol.

Obviously the material is wack, but we already talked about what WWE does to protect their wrestlers.

Back