• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

John Cena AA's Bray Wyatt through...a suitcase? Luggage? I don't know what it is lol.

Obviously the material is wack, but we already talked about what WWE does to protect their wrestlers.

I don't know if this is worth calculating, but I decided to throw it out there (you never know tbh).

John Cena AA's Bray Wyatt through...a suitcase? Luggage? I don't know what it is lol.

Obviously the material is wack, but we already talked about what WWE does to protect their wrestlers.

That’s made of wood so gonna give ass results

and I mean the actual thing, not the “WWE material” although they don’t actually look that dissimilar. So this might actually be a legit full on stunt by Windham

That’s made of wood so gonna give ass results

and I mean the actual thing, not the “WWE material” although they don’t actually look that dissimilar. So this might actually be a legit full on stunt by Windham
The suitcase/luggage Bray went through basically looks the same as the luggage Cena buried him with, which seems to be made out of a much harder material.

One thing I never understood about wrestling fans is that when two wrestlers have a very good match, yet the fans give all of the credit to one person.

God Tier: Top Tier main eventers. Strongest of the verse, excluding the Supernatural tier. Have faced and defeated the best of the best on numerous occasions, which even includes some of the characters in the Supernatural tier. Wrestlers of this caliber include the likes of Roman Reigns, John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, The Big Show, Drew McIntyre and much, much more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 5,367,524.97 Joules.

Top Tier: Main event level superstars. Have faced and even occasionally defeated some of the best the company has to offer. Wrestlers of this caliber include base Finn Balor, Austin Theory, Big Show, Mark Henry, Drew McIntyre, The Usos, and many more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 2,842,127.28351 Joules.

God Tier: Top Tier main eventers. Strongest of the verse, excluding the Supernatural tier. Have faced and defeated the best of the best on numerous occasions, which even includes some of the characters in the Supernatural tier. Wrestlers of this caliber include the likes of Roman Reigns, John Cena, Triple H, The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, The Big Show, Drew McIntyre and much, much more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 5,367,524.97 Joules.

Top Tier: Main event level superstars. Have faced and even occasionally defeated some of the best the company has to offer. Wrestlers of this caliber include base Finn Balor, Austin Theory, Big Show, Mark Henry, Drew McIntyre, The Usos, and many more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 2,842,127.28351 Joules.
That needs to be fixed.

Removing Big Show and Drew McIntyre from Top Tier is simple enough, I just can't do it because the fandom is blocked.

Done, but it looks very basic now:

Top Tier:
Main event level superstars. Have faced and even occasionally defeated some of the best the company has to offer. Wrestlers of this caliber include base Finn Balor, Austin Theory, Mark Henry, The Usos, and many more. Wrestlers on this caliber scale to 2,842,127.28351 Joules.

So, I noticed that Ricochet is in the Mid Tier
It's a shame, he is one of the fighters I take more interest in
Honestly with the way Triple H is booking him right now, I'd consider him a High Tier atp, especially if we consider some of the shit he did back in NXT.

some of the best moves I've seen lately (although to be honest, I don't see much)

more than anything the kick counter

I think the way Axiom quickly counters his opponents moves is him quickly analyzing his opponents movements and reacting to it (Analytical Prediction).

One thing that's a common trope in Pro Wrestling is when wrestlers (mainly babyfaces) get their asses whooped for a decent portion of the matchup, but then they get a surge of momentum/energy, and they perform a rapid sequence of moves to gain the upper hand.

Is this any kind of ability worth noting?

One thing that's a common trope in Pro Wrestling is when wrestlers (mainly babyfaces) get their asses whooped for a decent portion of the matchup, but then they get a surge of momentum/energy, and they perform a rapid sequence of moves to gain the upper hand.

Is this any kind of ability worth noting?
No it’s just momentum changing during the match, this happens in pretty much every IRL sport

Back