• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Professional Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Here's some information on John Morrison's fighting style:

Hennigan was described by WWE as having "lightning-fast offense", "high-risk aerial expertise", and "incredible agility". He is known to utilize a split-legged corkscrew moonsault, dubbed Starship Pain, as a finishing maneuver. During his singles run as Johnny Nitro, he used a standing shooting star press as his finisher. After transitioning to his John Morrison character, Hennigan began using a corkscrew neckbreaker dubbed Moonlight Drive, in reference to the song of the same name written by Jim Morrison. He also prominently used a superkick as a finisher in 2008 during a feud with D-Generation X, as a way to mock Shawn Michaels's Sweet Chin Music maneuver. Hennigan is a practitioner of parkour and often incorporates it into his wrestling style, giving him the nickname "The Prince of Parkour". He also has a background in amateur wrestling, breakdancing, gymnastics, and martial arts. Regarding his unique wrestling style, Hennigan stated in a 2021 interview with Sports Illustrated:

"My movement background is different from everyone on the roster. I was an amateur collegiate wrestler at UC Davis. I also did gymnastics at UC Davis. I've studied kung fu, boxing, capoeira, stunt fighting, parkour—I am a master at all those disciplines. Applying those movement patterns is what I do in the ring."
Pretty damn impressive.

Here's some information on John Morrison's fighting style:

Hennigan was described by WWE as having "lightning-fast offense", "high-risk aerial expertise", and "incredible agility". He is known to utilize a split-legged corkscrew moonsault, dubbed Starship Pain, as a finishing maneuver. During his singles run as Johnny Nitro, he used a standing shooting star press as his finisher. After transitioning to his John Morrison character, Hennigan began using a corkscrew neckbreaker dubbed Moonlight Drive, in reference to the song of the same name written by Jim Morrison. He also prominently used a superkick as a finisher in 2008 during a feud with D-Generation X, as a way to mock Shawn Michaels's Sweet Chin Music maneuver. Hennigan is a practitioner of parkour and often incorporates it into his wrestling style, giving him the nickname "The Prince of Parkour". He also has a background in amateur wrestling, breakdancing, gymnastics, and martial arts. Regarding his unique wrestling style, Hennigan stated in a 2021 interview with Sports Illustrated:

Pretty damn impressive.
This will up the skill levels of the verse, too.

Parkour style would definately help in many matches it gives him high agility wonder if his famous Royal Rumble berricade sticking count as Surface Scaling ?
I think that Royal Rumble feat is just really good Acrobatics.

Surface Scaling would be like climbing up something you're normally not able to climb, which is something Morrison didn't do. He just held onto the barricade.

Me realizing that I have to change my goth girl profile pic now that DemonicDude is back:
breaking-bad-hank.gif

Aside from that annoying Class 50 LS that stands out like a sore thumb, doing WWE vs Fatal Fury matchups would be fire ngl.
FOK8x5kX0AE1kgD.jpg

Yes, that artwork above is a real official thing, at least by The King of Fighters' spin-off mobile title.

Besides a fact that stronger wrestlers in this verse like Braun and Big Show are about Class 25, you're saying it (apparently 3 Count Bout and Fu'un exist within FF/AOF's timeline, with Savage Reign's Max Eagle being part of former's SWF federation. Raiden/Big Bear even fought off 3CB's Big Bomberder).
Of current profiles, Wolfgang Krauser definitely has potential (maybe Raiden/Big Bear, Tizoc and Temjin in future).

Last edited:
A small LS upgrade for the verse:

Chad Gable lifts Braun Strowman. The commentary states Strowman weighs 385 lbs, which is higher than the current LS feat of Ricochet performing a fallaway slam on Ivar. This is still Athletic Human LS, but higher into it.

I also found another feat from the verse that could apply to AP or LS:

The impact of this attack caused the ring to shift, as stated by commentary. I don't know if this will result in upgrades, but it could be something.

I just found a very good Pain Tolerance feat for Triple H.

Before his match with Sheamus, he was attacked with a lead pipe, which led to him suffering a neck injury so severe it caused nerve damage, which resulted in numbness in his left arm. He basically couldn't use it. He had to rely on pure adrenaline in order to win.

Towards the end of the match, Triple H ended up taking 4 Brogue Kicks. It took 4 Brogue Kicks in order to take down Triple H.

To elaborate on how dangerous the Brogue Kick is, a referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick.

Before his match with Sheamus, he was attacked with a lead pipe, which led to him suffering a neck injury so severe it caused nerve damage, which resulted in numbness in his left arm. He basically couldn't use it. He had to rely on pure adrenaline in order to win.

Towards the end of the match, Triple H ended up taking 4 Brogue Kicks. It took 4 Brogue Kicks in order to take down Triple H.

To elaborate on how dangerous the Brogue Kick is, a referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick.
I will also like to add that people who're to fight on after getting hit by Big Show's KO Punch is a way better Pain Tolerance feat than getting hit by Sheamus' Brogue Kick, as the KO Punch was shown to be superior to the Brogue Kick.

Can’t wait for this to become a copypasta once new WWE Vs Threads roll out!!! /j

God Tiers: 5,367,524.97 Joules

Top Tiers: 3,486,284.83209 Joules

High Tiers: 2,842,127.28351 Joules

Mid Tiers: 1,614,799.77639 Joules

Low Tiers: 1,000,000 Joules

New scaling chain for the verse now that the Strowman/Kane feat has been accepted.

Back