• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem-Children verse upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but there are a lot of other statements saying he can destroy stars in the english translation. Like seriously, it's at least two per volume. What about those?

I only mentioned that one because it's one of the easiest to believe and the only one i wouldn't need to search for since i already know exactly where it is in the novel.

Nah only in volume 8, other volumes didn't said that Izayoi could destroy the stars with his punches, all of the Mondaiji volumes only stated that Izayoi could shake them with his physical strength.

NotEvenHuman said:
How do you shake a star....?

Anyway, i don't really like using untranslated material, and everything starting from Vol. 11 chapter 2 is untranslated (why u do dis to me firebird).

Buuuuut if you're really that confident in the accuracy of the translation, i'm personally fine with using it.
My friend's translation 100% sure with you that there will be no mistakes. You can freely use them.

Akuto Sai12 said:
Chill bruh...
Although reading this thread i"d say your points are reasonable going by context
Nah i'm cool now, it's just i can't stand the fact that the English translation on BT wanked the low-end feats and lowballed the high-end feats

From now, every feats in the English translation i will check the Chinese carefully and compare

Okay. From what I remember, those profiles are of low quality, with bad English grammar and sentence structures, unless somebody managed to fix them in this respect since then.

We seem to have two options, given that nobody in the staff appears to know about the series, and as such cannot confirm the information:

Either delete all of the Problem Children pages, or let NotEvenHuman revise them, if he is willing to do so.

I have to admit that i have written false informations with bad grammar and poor structures in character profiles so i really want to fix it asap

The Mondaiji-tachi wiki already fixed old informations and replaced them by the new + accurate ones

If NotEvenHuman don't want to fix it, then you guys can delete all of the pages, i have no problem with that

Antvasima said:
Okay. From what I remember, those profiles are of low quality, with bad English grammar and sentence structures, unless somebody managed to fix them in this respect since then.
We seem to have two options, given that nobody in the staff appears to know about the series, and as such cannot confirm the information:

Either delete all of the Problem Children pages, or let NotEvenHuman revise them, if he is willing to do so.
I maybe able to helped a little, as I have read the Baka-tsuki one.

In my opinion though, I don't expect them to have that high of the stat when the visual effect isn't really indicating that.Then again, this novel is so relied on it wording and spiritualism that practically any word could have "the-god-did-it" argument (Like Little Garden allowed such break in physics as physics in there is reliant on the god, or that because it connected to multiple timeline that Aurora Pillar could have a more easier time destroying the opponent.).

Still have problem with the range though: In mondaiji-tachi, what you see above in the Little Garden is only the celling with all of the star's position forming the constelation, because having it there bring more Authority to the one in the myth. So when you said you destroyed something that represent a constelation, it's really only such that, created by the mind of the general population that doesn't quite grasp that the star in it is actually huge and far away, instead of a celling painted by gods as in the novel (Or it could be taken seriously due to interpreptation, I don't know)

Okay. Given how hard it is to gauge this franchise properly, it may be best to delete the profiles after all then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back