• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Problem-Children verse upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay seriously, all of the informations of every character profiles here are full of crap. Yeah just like i said, FULL OF CRAP. These informations are so horrible and wrong in many way, but it's been like a thousand of years and no one care to fix it. So i have created a repsect thread with more accurate informations, right here:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/mondaiji-tachi-repsect-thread.391322/#post-22262739

The thread is still on-going, but i hope that all of the profiles in Problem-Children will be upgraded again with more accurate informations, thank you for reading this

Calm down. They are like that because no one here knows about the verse to fix them.

Can you summarize who gets upgraded and what tier they get? I don't think anyone has time to read through all of that.

KuuIchigo said:
Calm down. They are like that because no one here knows about the verse to fix them.
Can you summarize who gets upgraded and what tier they get? I don't think anyone has time to read through all of that.
Kasukabe You, Azi Dahaka, Izayoi Sakamaki, His Highness. I will take them first.

Okay. What do you suggest they be? And please provide some evidence.

Which 2 characters do you want deleted?

Canaria was made by someone else so I will leave it up to the admins if they agree to deleting that. I guess I can delete Bull Demon King since you made it and have requested for it to be deleted.

Is it? Technically you made a sockpuppet. I'll leave this up to an admin still.

How about you summarize the upgrades so other people can give their opinions on it? Like I said - I don't think anyone has time to read through all of that. Summarizing it will be helpful.

KuuIchigo said:
Is it? Technically you made a sockpuppet. I'll leave this up to an admin still.
How about you summarize the upgrades so other people can give their opinions on it? Like I said - I don't think anyone has time to read through all of that. Summarizing it will be helpful.
yes, Lucas Hood The Annihilator is one of my wikia account.

Summarize the upgrades will take a very long time because technically i think every feats are important

Well, if summarizing it will take long, reading through it will take even longer. So I don't know how this can work. I don't know anyone that is knowledgeable on the verse.

I don't know if anyone has time to read through them all.

Edit: I think Saigou Homura and NotEvenHuman are knowledgeable on the verse. I'll message them on this.

when i was doing the whole thread, i have to check both Chinese translation and English translation on Baka-Tsuki because a few months ago i found out that there are bunch of errors in the English translation. The high-end feats became low-end feats so as the opposite. I will give you an example:

Not knowing any method to determine how much quality that Three-Headed Dragon had, Izayoi launched a strike that can shake even the stars.

Original Chinese Text: þäíµ│òþó║Õ«Üõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìµôüµ£ëÕñÜÕñºþÜäÞ│¬ÚçÅ´╝îõ¢åÕìüÕà¡Õñ£þÜäµï│Úᡵÿ»ÚÇúµÿƒµÿƒõ╣ƒÞ⢵Æ╝ÕïòþÜäõ©ÇµôèÒÇé

Baka-Tsuki English Translation: Unable to determine the quality of the three-headed dragon, even Izayoi's fist which could destroy the stars did not stir the dragon up.

I read that respect thread a while ago, but i've been busy lately. I have more free time now, but i completely forgot about this. Sorry.

Anyway, from what i remember, the upgrades should be okay. I'll read the respect thread again and give more input later though.

inchester666 I will go to Izayoi's page first:

Tier: 7-A | 5-B | 4-C when first awakened to his true power | 3-B | Low 2-C via his Aurora Pillar | Unknow with casual punches | 3-C with Brahmaastra replica

Attack Potency: Mountain level+ (From the first volume his fist can devastate moutains and cleave through rivers as he destroyed the arena in the White Palace during the Laius's Gift Game. In many other volumes also stated that he could destroy mountains, rivers and split the whole seas with his punches) | Planet level (Could have destroy the entire world if he want to but Canaria had ultilized the method of showing the beauty of his world in order to seal Izayoi's strength) | Star level when first awakened his true power (Destroyed Baron La Croix's pocket dimension) | Multi-Galaxy level (Killed the huge dragon which is the materialization of Ophiuchus constellation. In volume 8 during the fight with Azi Dahaka, his Aurora Pillar can eliminate all of the stars in a night sky) | Universe level+ via his Aurora Pillar (The clash between Izayoi and Azi Dahaka created the force equals with a vortex which could destroy All Creation. In volume 11 also stated that the Aurora Pillar is the Universe/Cosmology in the shape of human being) | Unknow with casual punches (Throw hundred pf punches which could shake the stars while severly weakened. In Last Embryo 2 his fists packed enough power to destroy all things in creation during the fight with Bull Demon King and none of them werse using their full power) | Galaxy level with Brahmaastra replica

Durability: At least Star level (tanked Saurian Demon King's strikes and capable of withstanding an attack from Azi-Dahaka) | Galaxy level (Survive from not being pierced by Brahmaastra Replica) | likely higher (Able to withstand Bull Demon King's attacks who is stronger than Saurian Demon King)

Þü¢Õê░ÕìüÕà¡Õñ£Úéúµ»½þäíµÄ®Úú¥þÜäÞ®▒´╝îÕô¬µÇòµÿ»þªªÚûÇÚçïÕñ®õ╣ƒõ©ìÕ¥ùõ©ìÞïªþ¼æÒÇéþó║Õ»ª´╝îÚÇÖõ╣ƒþ«ùµÿ»õ©ìÞâ¢ÕáéÕá鵡úµ¡úÕòÅÕç║õ¥åþÜäÕòÅÚíîÒÇéõ╗ûÚøûµÿ»þ½ïõ║Äþäíµò©þÑ×ÚØêõ╣ïõ©èþÜäþ£¥þÑ×õ╣ïþÄï´╝îõ¢åÕ£¿ÚÇÖÕÇïþö▒ÕÉäþ¿«ÕñÜÕàâÕ«çÕ«ÖÕªéþ▓ÆÕ¡ÉÞê¼Õáåþ®ìÞÁÀõ¥åþÜäþ«▒Õ║¡õ©¡Õëçµ£¬Õ┐àժ鵡ñÒÇé

Izayoi hears that there is no hiding, then, even Mikado Tokuteru had to smile. Indeed, it would be out of question to ask that it is not right. Although he is the King of Gods that stood above countless Gods, but it is not necessarily so from in this variety of multiverses like elementary particles that piled up on the boxes in a garden.

there should be a part exlaining the cosmology of Problem-Children verse too

Just a question. Are you sure the Aurora Pillar effects Time-Space? Also is this a form or an attack?

It's an attack. Also, we really shouldn't treat Izayoi killing the dragon as a feat, since he was literally standing right in front of the dragon's heart.

Based on what I see things are kinda shaky imo. But I know almost nothing about the series.

SamWinchester666 said:
Well, so what do you guys think about his upgrades?
I'll take a look at the novels and the respect thread to give more input, but we don't need that many keys for him.

An explanation of the cosmology on the verse page would be great. It gets confusing some times.

ÒÇîÞ▓½þ®┐õ╗ûÕɺ——"µ¿íµô¼þÑ×µá╝┬ÀµóÁÚçﵺì(Brahmaastra Replica)"——!!!ÒÇì

õ╗Ñþ¡ëÕÉîµÿƒÞ¥░Ú½öþÜäÚǃÕ║ª——þ¼¼Õà¡Õ«çÕ«ÖÚǃÕ║ªµèòÕç║þÜäÕ┐àÕïØõ╣ﵺì.Úÿ┐Þî▓=ÚüöÕôêÕìíþö▒õ║ÄÕëìµëǵ£¬µ£ëþÜäµê░µáùÞÇîÕà¿Þ║½Úí½µèû.

ÚòÀµºìþø┤þÀܵ▓ûÕÉæÕ┐âÚ½Æ,õ©ìÞÂ│þ×¼ÚûôÕ░▒Þâ¢Õê░Úüöõ║åÕɺ.

ÚÇâõ©ìõ║å,µòùÕîù.Õ┐âõ©¡µçÀµè▒þÜäÕŬµ£ëÚÇÖþ¿«ÚüöÞºÇ.

þäÂÞÇîõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ì,µ£ÇÕ╝ÀþÜäÚ¡öþÄï,µèèÚÇÖõ©ÇÕêçþö¿þÄïÕ¿üõ©ÇµÄâÞÇîþ®║.

『ÕêÑÕ░Åþ£ïÚ¡öþÄï——Õ░Åþ£ï"þÁòÕ░ìµâí"õ║å!!!』

Õî╣µòÁõ©ÇÚíåµÿƒÞ¥░þÜäÞ│¬ÚçÅÕÆîÕ░üÕì░,õ╗ÑÕèøÚçŵ뻵ûÀ.

Þò¥ÞÆéÞÑ┐õ║×þÖ╝Õç║õ©ìµêÉÞ®▒Þ¬×þÜäµé▓Ú│┤Õ¥îµÂêµòú,Þ«èÕø×õ║║Õ×ïµÆ×Õê░Õ£░õ©è.

þ¼¼Õà¡Õ«çÕ«ÖÚǃÕ║ªõ╣ﵺìÚÇ╝Þ┐æ.

Úÿ┐Þî▓=ÚüöÕôêÕìíõ╗ÑÕàêÕëìµê░µûùõ©¡Õ¥ùÕê░þÜäþÂôÚ®ùþé║Õƒ║þñÄ,Þç¬ÕèøÕ╝òÕ░ÄÕç║µÿƒÞ¥░Ú½öÕîûþÜäµü®µâá.

——µ£ëÞ¬░Þâ¢þø©õ┐íÕæó.

Õ£¿ÚÇÖõ©ìÞÂ│þ×¼ÚûôþÜäµÖéÚûôÕàº,õ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìÕ«îµêÉõ║åÕவ¼íÚÇ▓Õîû.

µôèþóĵÿƒÞ¥░þÜäÞçéÕèø,Úéäµ£ëÞÂàÞÂèµÿƒÕàëþÜäþº╗Õïòµû╣µ│ò.

õ║║µÖ║õ©ìÕŻ޺©ÕÅèþÜäÚÇÖÕà®ÕÇïµü®µâá,õ╗ûÕû«µåæÚØêÚ¡éþÜäÕ╝ÀÕñºÕ░▒þë¢Õ╝òõ║åÕç║õ¥å.

Õªéµ×£Þ¬¬Õ¡ÿÕ£¿Þâ¢ÚáɵûÖÕê░ÚÇÖþ¿«õ║ïµâàþÜäõ║║þÜäÞ®▒.

ÒÇî——ÕòèÕòè.µêæÕ░▒þƒÑÚüô,õ¢áµ£âÞ║▓ÚûïþÜä.ÒÇì

ÚéúÕ░▒ÕŬµ£ë.þ¥¿µàòÚ¡öþÄïÚÇÖþ¿«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿,õ©ªµÀ▒õ┐íõ╗ûþÜäþÄïÕ¿üõ╣ïõ║║.

"Pierce him —— "Divine Essence Replica ┬À Brahman Release Spear (Brahmaastra Replica) "——! ! !"

The speed on the same level with the Star Body —— The unleashed absolute victory at sixth cosmic velocity. Because of that, Azi Dahaka who have never been shaking before was shaking.

The long spear headed straight toward the heart, would not even take an instant to reach it.

There are no escape, he will lose. This is the desire in which his heart optimistically wishes for.

But the three-headed dragon, as the strongest Demon Lord, can simply obliterate everything in an instant by his aura of a king.

"Don't underestimate the Demon Lord —— The "Absolute Evil"! ! !"

The mass/quality and the seal that match an entire star, was snapped open by his force.

Leticia cannot even spoke of a word, she can only let out a moan afterward, crashed into the ground as she turned back into her human form.

The spear at Sixth Cosmic Velocity approached.

Azi Dahaka, who based on some experience that he obtained earlier during the fight, is now try to draw out the Star Body (turning the body into a star) Gift.

—— Can anyone believe this?

In span of time which is less than an instant, the three-headed dragon completed his evolution two times over.

The fist with the force that can crush stars, along with the movement method that will surpass the starlight.

These two Gifts that are unreachable by humanity's wisdom, it is with a powerful soul that he simply made them to emerge in an instant.

Is there a human who expected a possibility like this to happen?

"——Ah, ah. I know that you will have to dodge it."

There is. There exists this kind of dreaming Demon Lord, along with his great belied in the King Power of human.

Confirmed in volume 11 that Azi can destroy the stars with his arm strength even 2/3 of his body got sealed. Plus he can move faster than starlight and he dodged Brahmaastra replica flying at the speed beyond the speed of light when it approached him in a blink of an eye.

Azi being Star level was never a question. The dude was lolstomping Star level people like Izayoi and Kouryuu like they were nothing.

I don't think anyone doubted him being FTL either.

If you want to put it in rank, the Celestial/Star Spirits is at the top of three races, the two other races are equal to each other. This is not a problem of fighting prowess, but because the Celestial Spirits and the origin/the rise of humanity are completely unrelated, thus they are bound to be born. What before are just unknown worlds. That's why, if you want to kill a Celestial/Star Spirit completely, unless you have a secret technique that can definitely capable of total annihilation of infinite worlds at once, otherwise, it is completely impossible.

Original Chinese Text: Õªéµ×£ÞªüÕèáõ©ÇÕÇïµÄÆÕÉì,ÚéúµÿƒÚØêÕ░çõ¢ìÕêùõ║Äõ©ëµùÅþÜäÚáéÚ╗×,ÞÇîÕàÂõ╗ûÕவùÅÕ░ìþ¡ë.ÚÇÖõ©ªÚØ×µê░µûùÞâ¢ÕèøþÜäÕòÅÚíî,ÞÇîµÿ»þö▒õ║ĵÿƒÚØêÞêçõ║║Úí×þÜäþÖ╝þÑѵ»½þäíÚù£þ│╗,Õ┐àþäµ£âÞ¬òþöƒþÜäÕ¡ÿÕ£¿.ÚÇÖµëìµÿ»õ©èÞ┐░þÜäµ£¬þƒÑõ©ûþòî.Õøᵡñµâ│Õ«îÕ࿵«║µ¡╗µÿƒÚØêÕ░▒Õ┐àÚáêÞªüµ£ëÞâ¢ÕñáµèèþäíÚÖÉþÜäõ©ûþòîÕà¿Úâ¿þá┤Õú×þÜäþºÿµèÇ,ÕɪÕëçõ©ìÕÅ»Þâ¢.

To kill a Celestial Spirit completely required an attack which could annihilate infinite universes at once. Funiest thing is if the Spear of Indra used against Azi was the real one, Avesta will automatically neutralize and cancel it out, the after-effect from this will kill both Lunar Dragon and Solar Dragon. And how powerful are those two dragons? Lunar Dragon is the combination of Celestial Spirit with Kouryuu's sea dragon form, Solar Dragon is the embidiment of humanity's universe/cosmology and of course, Solar Dragon is a Celestial Dragon like Lunar Dragon.

Well, anyway, regarding Izayoi's stats. First off, we don't need that many keys. Second, we don't have any statement saying that Izayoi could one-shot the planet, so i don't think he should be Planet level before going to Little Garden. Here's how it should be, imo:

Unknown, possibly Small Planet level (stated he could destroy half of the world when he was still a child), Star level with Aurora Pillar (destroyed Baron La Croix's pocket dimension) | Star level (can punch with enough force to destroy stars even when severely weakened), Multi-Galaxy level to Universe level with Aurora Pillar (stated to be able to destroy all stars in a night sky) | At least Star level, At least Multi-Galaxy level (should be much stronger than before)

Keys: Pre-Little Garden | Pre-Timeskip | Post-Timeskip/Last Embryo

Although i'm not sure about the Universe level Aurora Pillar thing. I mean, he did erase Maxwell from existance with it, right? Because if that's the case, then Aurora Pillar could go up to High Universe level (destroying infinite universes but dealing no damage to space-time), or even tier 2. I didn't put the justification for Universe level Aurora Pillar here because they're already in your post and to be honest, i would rather not use untranslated material.

Destroying all of the stars visible to the eye in the night sky is just Multi-Solar System level. Destroying the contents of a universe is 3-A, whereas destroying the spacetime continuum is Low 2-C.

Izayoi can not destroy the stars with his punches, the English translation wanked it. He can only SHAKE them by his fists or his kicks. In Last Embryo, he can destroy all things in creation with his punches while trading blows with Bull Demon King. The Aurora Pillar itself is the Universe/Cosmology itself in the shape of human being, no not just only AP but all of the "Another Cosmology" too. In volume 12 also stated that "Another Cosmology" originally was a tool used to destroy universes/cosmologies. Back to volume 8, the clash between Izayoi and Azi created the force equals with a vortex which could destroy All Creation.

About the translation, i already posted this in my thread on SB forum:

"For the scans, i still use the English translation but if there are errors in any part like words or anything else, i will fix it and use my friend's translation instead and put some notes under it along with the original Chinese text and Baka-Tsuki English translation so you guys can compare and check if necessary. He used Quick Translator and i can guarantee that there will be no more mistakes. You guys can rely on his translation.

Quick Translator is a translation tool which is popularly used by Vietnamese translators when they translated Chinese novels. At least dozens of thousands of novels were translated using this tool. Unlike English, Vietnamese happens to be extremely compatible with Chinese except with reverse grammar (which can be easily fixed). Quick Translator can guarantee 100% literal Vietnamese translation without a single speck of meaning losing in the progress. In fact, novels with several thousands of chapters aren't even worth it when Quick Translator was used, the only matter is that Vietnamese translators have to spend time on fixing grammar and stuffs of thousands of chapters. Hence, it can be said that Vietnamese translation is pretty much the most accurate translated version on the net. Then the next step is to translate Vietnamese to English.

I don't care if you guys doubt it or something but this was tested countless of times over in Vietnam's Chinese translation community. Vietnam had thousands of years of history with China and there is no doubt in Chinese's heavy influence in our language. Aside from the reverse grammar, everything can be easily translated."

Correct translation: Not knowing any method to determine how much quality that Three-Headed Dragon had, Izayoi launched a strike that can shake even the stars.

Original Chinese Text: þäíµ│òþó║Õ«Üõ©ëÚá¡Ú¥ìµôüµ£ëÕñÜÕñºþÜäÞ│¬ÚçÅ´╝îõ¢åÕìüÕà¡Õñ£þÜäµï│Úᡵÿ»ÚÇúµÿƒµÿƒõ╣ƒÞ⢵Æ╝ÕïòþÜäõ©ÇµôèÒÇé

Baka-Tsuki English Translation: Unable to determine the quality of the three-headed dragon, even Izayoi's fist which could destroy the stars did not stir the dragon up.

Antvasima said:
Destroying all of the stars visible to the eye in the night sky is just Multi-Solar System level.
I see, thanks for the clarification. I always wondered if that was a MSS or Multi Galaxy level feat.

SamWinchester666 said:
Correct translation: Not knowing any method to determine how much quality that Three-Headed Dragon had, Izayoi launched a strike that can shake even the stars.

Okay, but there are a lot of other statements saying he can destroy stars in the english translation. Like seriously, it's at least two per volume. What about those?

I only mentioned that one because it's one of the easiest to believe and the only one i wouldn't need to search for since i already know exactly where it is in the novel.

In any case, SamWinchester666, given the offensive language in your initial post, combined with the fact that you have used sockpuppets, I should technically ban you, so tone down your language and demanding tone quite a bit.

How do you shake a star....?

Anyway, i don't really like using untranslated material, and everything starting from Vol. 11 chapter 2 is untranslated (why u do dis to me firebird).

Buuuuut if you're really that confident in the accuracy of the translation, i'm personally fine with using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back