• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Probably a TERRIBLE idea - Courage vs Johnny Test

Johnny X is used and he has all of Susan & Mary's inventions

Courage is 7-B here and is motivated to fight

Courage has everything (I feel like I may have to change this......)

Both start 200 meters away

Fight is in a Courage the Cowardly Dog episode titled "Giorno Giovanna's Long Lost Brother"

Speed is =

Alex-sasu-courage-redesign
JonathanTesticles

This is a very hard choice. I want to go with Courage, but he doesn't resist any of Johnny's equipment. I mean, Courage is a coward initially, so maybe Johnny can Time Stop?

A coward yes, but I highly doubt he'll be scared of a kid who looks like he's wearing a goofy Halloween costume, and whenever Courage has his equipment, he goes with the quickest way to end the fight considering how much he's willing to protect his own life

But how will Courage know to use his strongest equipment if he can't take Johnny seriously? He's a kid wearing a stupid costume. This can go to Johnny, but if Courage gets serious before Johnny Time Stops, he wins.

Back