• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Pro Wrestlers are good Actors" A Sekibayashi Jun Revision (Kengan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple stuff, I'm just adding two additional powers to his profile.

1. Limited Social Influencing.

Throughout Seki's fight, he uses his skill as an actor to gain an upper hand against his opponents.

Was able to completely fool Ohma, a highly-skilled fighter, into believing he was being injured by his strikes, allowing him to easily grab the man once his guard was dropped.

fooled Kiozan into believing he was one shotted, allowing him to easily catch him off guard.

managed to fool Kiozan and the audience into thinking he was unconscious

successfully enrages Kiozan by taunting him, causing the man's attacks to become notably sloppy. It's also important to note that it's stated talking is an important part of Pro Wrestling, which further highlights Seki's habit of using tricks and mental games during his fights.

So, I think these would all qualify for limited social influence.

2. Adding Acrobatics to Seki's profile.

Minor thing, I think Seki could qualify for Acrobatic's (Hypermobility)

Easily jumped high into the air during his fight with Kiozan

flipped himself into a standing position while suplexing Ohma

easily jumps forward and delivers a drop kick

I think these should qualify for Acrobatics.

Last edited:
So uh, this is a small addition, already got approval from people knowledgeable on the verse, and it's to a lesser-known character.

so I'm going to apply the changes shorty ig.

ah true. Idfk I'll wait till a staff guy drops by then.

Here's what the P&A section might look like post revision

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Brawler, Regeneration (Low; He barely had any damage left to his body after his brawl against Ohma when he get up seconds later), Limited Social Influencing (Using his acting skills, he can trick skilled fighters into letting their guard down, or even aggravate them to the point their attacks become sloppy), Acrobatics (Hypermobility, can perform acrobatic aerial attacks and dropkicks) and Limited Attack Reflection (Capable of sending back opponent's force with his guard, thus he is capable of attacking while defending)

Last edited:
You forgot to add the limited to social influencing 😩

Or are we going with full-on? Cause for that we'd probably need some staff approval even if I personally agree with it.

No problem.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back