• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Juujika no Rokunin: Revision (1/2)

Uruma's changes:​

Adding Superhuman Stamina, Supernatural Willpower and Limited Resistence to Pain:​

At the age of 12 he was severely bullied both physically and psychologically daily, this includes:
Capable of fighting back even after several nails has been shot at him, Uruma also claimed he got used of this level of pain
Capable of fighting back even after receiving several hits on the face which brought him to the point he thought he would have died
Capable of doing the work of 4 men in a challenge which mainly requires stamina, the next day he was perfectly fine even though everyone else was exhausted
Capable of fighting and winning even after receiving several tortures which involve having anywhere from 300 g to 2kg being cut off his body, bones were exposed, the bleeding was tremendous, he was close to death but was forced to stay alive, his nails were take off and his hand were injured to the point he couldn't even hold a knife and use it properly.

NOTE: Supernatural Willpower is already on the profile -Supernatural Willpower (Went from being overwhelmed by Kuga to killing him)-, i just wanted to give better/more a reasons for it

Adding Pressure points and Limited Paralysis Inducement, Removing Durability Negation:​

He uses techniques which involve: hitting the throat, strangle, hitting the eyes, knocking out people with a single hit, disarticulation and removing veins which causes instant death.

Reason for removing Durability Negation: it simply doesn't negate durability but it's simply a matter of having the correct timing and precision to hit the "path" between muscles, even because he wouldn't need to use that "path" if he could just durab neg the opponent.
Limited Paralysis inducement should be added instead since based on the page it's defined by "The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely" and that's exactly what Uruma does, it also says it can be a result of pressure points skills which is what exactly happens here.

Changing his Social Influencing:​

The justification for it is "Known throughout the country for his murders" which is... meh, I want to suggest a far better option which is a Fear Social Influencing since Uruma has the so called "killer eyes"

Removing Fear Manipulation and Mind manipulation:​

The justifications for them are based on the torture he perform which have nothing supernatural while both of the haxs are supernatural in nature.

Improving Berserk Mode and Rage Power and adding an Higher Rating at all stats:​

While the justifications on the profile are kinda correct I would like to go more in depth about these haxs and also adding a Higher rating on his profile in all stats;
Uruma's grandfather scales above Uruma, he could save Uruma by an attack and "teleporting" away, Uruma doesn't react to that speed, Andou scales to him (more precisely he downscales since he was still losing but he isn't much below in stats, he can still react and block some attacks), Andou can also intercepts Uruma and block him implying he is stronger; now, after Uruma gets even more angry and Andou mentions a "sudden strenght" coming from him which allows Uruma to free himself, something he couldn't do before, and also to push Andou away.

I think that coming from not being able to do anything to scale to someone who is stronger than you who also scales to a speed that should blitz you is enough for an Higher rating on all his stats, if a future feat is performed by Uruma in his Berserk Mode it would just scale to it and not his "base form" while his Berserk Mode would upscale from his "base form".

Adding Instinctive Action:​

Uruma by instinct reacted to a shoulder thrown without even knowing it, Uruma didn't even realized it until it was too late.

Note: There will be another CRT about some small changes about other characters, for now I wanted to clean Uruma's profile since it's the most important one.

Last edited:
thanks for the evaluation!

Since this is a minor revision I believe I can apply the changes now.

Back