• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Principal Skinner vs Jonathan Joestar

Well Simpsons upgrades happened, let's put it through the paces. This is prolly a bad idea but hey I like these two. Basically they met for dinner and it came to blows.

Speed is equalised, this is Post Deep Pass Overdrive Jonathan being used. Both start 2 metres apart and the fight takes place in Central Park, Both are 2 metres apart

Skinner gives Jonathan an unforgettable luncheon: 0

Jonathan schools Skinner on proper manners: 5

The manliest draw: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Principal_Skinner

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jonathan_Joestar

Anyhow I'll put up some points for these two

Skinner

- Far more experienced in combat

- Pressure points can likely negate hamon via attacking the neck and choking as well as bypass durability

Jonatha

- Hamon can heal and negate durability

- Can think on his feet and be creative

Tbf mind control depends a lot on actually hitting the target, same with the durability negation. Skinner may be able to run around him but he's inherently at a range disadvantage which doesn't really help with this case.

Jonathan should take this imo. Zoom Punch gives him the range advantage and Skinner's pressure point thing looks to be just poking the enemy in the throat so Jonathan can block or dodge that. Jonathan's also pretty quick on his feet so he could channel his hamon through the environment and hit Skinner as well. My vote goes to the JoJo.

I don't usually participate in these types of matches but I've noticed that in this tier there are characters who have abilities and characters who don't. The latter fighting the former isn't often fair for the latter.

Well if that can be added then I don't see why this couldn't in all honesty, but fine I guess I call it quits then >_>

Just because a match is unfair it doesn't mean it's a stomp.

It's like putting a sniper against a brawler with close ranged hax. The latter can easily kill, but he starts at the sniper's range. It's unfair for him, but it's not a stomp since he can easily beat the sniper if he gets close.

I mean the problem is Jonathan in this scenario is essentially both.

He can decimate Skinner at a range and even up close.

yknow somehow I skipped the hax part of that comment and got confused about why the sniper couldnt just shoot him close range too

Second Best JoJo named Johnathan FRA, also worth mentioning Skinner wouldn't really know how Hamon works, so he wouldn't use pressure points on his neck.

Back