• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Principal Skinner vs Chizome Akaguro

The range in this case isn't enough to null the power difference. Skinner is very agile shown with his fight with Bart and has many years of experience. And since they are only 2 meters apart. That worsens the case for Stain. What does me is this fear manipulation. Depends how that works and how potent it is

How many years of combat experience does Skinner have? We know Stain has several years at least also Stain has more range due to his sword and knives and he only needs a small cut to close out the fight

Uncertain the amount, we just see his younger years was military. Likely years. Swords and knives are good and all. But someone stronger than him by a decent amount. It takes a good pressure point strike to take down stain.

Blades offer extended melee range. And they are rather close. Plus Skinner being agile. Getting in close from 2 meters away shouldn't be that hard

I doubt it Stain even before mha was an accomplished fighter and was only beaten due to getting surprise attacked by a pro hero comparable to Eraserhead and in mha he's bested numerous pros and even stomped Shigaraki who could contend with Aizawa

Well guess I'll add some stuff in

Iirc Skinner fought in Vietnam, considering how creative the Vietcong were I imagine Skinner would be no stranger to unorthodox and dirty tactics. Plus he could possibly disarm Stain of one of his blades couldn't he? Though Stain has the lifting advantage it seems.

Presure Points could be used to incap Stain I feel and considering how dangerous Stain just looks in general I imagine Skinner is liable to attempt it, though the blades will be an issue Skinner's military training could give him an idea of how to get around it.

Not sure about Stain's Fear Manip, is it combat applicable? I've not seen MHA in a long while.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
I doubt it Stain even before mha was an accomplished fighter and was only beaten due to getting surprise attacked by a pro hero comparable to Eraserhead and in mha he's bested numerous pros and even stomped Shigaraki who could contend with Aizawa
wait, when does shigiraki ever "contend with" aizawa? if you mean during the usj attack that lasted a couple of seconds and after that it was 100% nomu.

Skinner is tougher, more durable, highly acrobatic, will try his best to be cautious around a sword, has years worth of military training and disarming Chizome is something he's capable of doing, but at the same time, Chizome needs a wi Chizome is a very talented fighter, can induce fear (though its currently being questioned IIRC) and one swing with the sword and its lights out... hmmmmmmm

Technically, wouldn't he do the same considering how he fights. He tends to punch pressure points. Iirc.

Also. @GoCommitDi. Fear hacks were said above not to be combat applicable

Back