• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Due to the skill difference I’m assuming Stain can evade getting cut apart by HV, at least at first.

Would Stain be able to cut Homie’s skin?

i think he might scale to this? im not sure, i remember it being 40 something tons but idk, if this' what youre referring to then its not even a 2x difference

Homelander’s durability is higher than the value Stain scales to it seems
Even if there was a decent gap in ap and dura, assuming Stain needs to cut it'd still be possible since apparently you need a pretty big AP and durability difference to be safe from cutting attacks. Assuming he's using sharp attacks anyway rather than just his hand.

Yeah, by from the look of this match, Stain take this
Even with Homelander AP, one slice from his attacks and he's done for, and Stain skill and experience is waaaaay higher than what Homelander can capable do

Stain take this low-diff

Even if there was a decent gap in ap and dura, assuming Stain needs to cut it'd still be possible since apparently you need a pretty big AP and durability difference to be safe from cutting attacks. Assuming he's using sharp attacks anyway rather than just his hand.
He always use sharp attacks (his swords) all the time so yeah

Stain seems to have an enormous skill advantage here, and if he licks Homelander's blood and paralyses him he can then take his time killing him. Given that type O is a very common blood type, it's less than ideal though. Not like having some cheap paralysis enchantment in an Elder Scrolls game which is resto-glitched to last several days, for example.

Still, I'd say Stain takes it via those two advantages.

I think it's also important to note here that Stain was also capable of hurting 5% Deku with his strikes. He is stronger than Deku and in a 1v1 scenario, Stain claims he could've killed Iida, Deku, or Shoto with ease.
Stain wouldn't be as gracious towards Homie, to say the least.

I think it's also important to note here that Stain was also capable of hurting 5% Deku with his strikes. He is stronger than Deku and in a 1v1 scenario, Stain claims he could've killed Iida, Deku, or Shoto with ease.
Stain wouldn't be as gracious towards Homie, to say the least.
Stain will be so disgusted with Homelander attitude as a hero which might going to worsened Homelander situation too
Stain intentionally left Deku alive, and felt almost as respectful towards Shoto. Even Iida who he despised caused Stain some pause due to the fact he was a teenager. The sheer hatred Stain had towards Endeavour tells us a lot about how he'd approach Homelander. If Endeavour disgusted Stain that much, Homelander would take that to a whole new level. Worse still, Homelander looks a bit like All Might, meaning Stain would perceive him as a mockery of All Might, the one hero he does respect.

All while Homelander has no experience against enemies who can genuinely fight him. I can see Stain being really savage towards Homelander.

Homelander can be stabbed in the ears by Maeve, who is also weaker than him. He is not invincible to piercing or slashing from characters around his levels, so one dagger or sword strike and Stain has him on lock down. He’s definitely more skilled, has ridiculous acrobatics to evade laser beams, and only needs one hit to paralyze Homelander and win.

And yes, if he sees Homelander, he will in character go for fear manipulation with how pissed he would be that he’s a false hero. So Homelander might not even get to fight back if he gets stunned by Stain’s willpower.

All while Homelander has no experience against enemies who can genuinely fight him. I can see Stain being really savage towards Homelander.
He fought Soldier boy and Billy at once and they are capable of harming him

Saying he has no experience against equal foes is no longer true

Wait a minute, doesn't Homelander have range through heat vision? Why the heck is nobody bringing that up?

Wait a minute, doesn't Homelander have range through heat vision? Why the heck is nobody bringing that up?
I don't think he is going to spam and stay away from Stain.

He doesn't know how strong Stain is, won't know a single cut will end the fight, and as such has no reason to keep away like he's afraid of him.

Or does he always avoid his opponent and try to make sure no one lands a hit on him?

Edit: I guess Stain could also freeze him in place with his fear/willpower thing.

Homelander isn’t usually inclined to avoid attacks if he doesn’t think they can harm him.

And he’ll likely view Stain as just some random dude with knives at first

Stain will see Homelander’s outfit and want to kill him for “mocking All Might” unironically.

I don’t think he’d go for the fear aura, but he would definitely start with a knife throw or dashing around and along the buildings. Heat Vision isn’t gonna land due to insane agility and skill, if anything he’d throw a dagger at Homelander’s arms or face mid-heat vision to make him stop.

Yeah I'll vote for Stain as well.

SBA has them start at Homelander's range of Tens of Meters. Several dozens of meters on his profile needs to be changed, that is not the standard value.

But I believe Stain is far more skilled and mobile to dodge his heat vision and get close enough to cut him. Or throw a blade and use that blood if it hits him.

Back