• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Zelda vs Acnologia

We'll acnologia's BFR is just gonna lead her into the dimension where his other side resides, so there's that, and his space time magic was never really shown to be useful in combat. His soul hax we have no idea how that even works to begin with, so I'd say Zelda would take this eventually with her possession.

She can just teleport away from it, as well as try to seal him away like she did with Ganon.

When did Zelda take away her own soul? Because that's how she use her possesion in Spirit Tracks; someone separated her soul from the body.

She can't teleport away from a blast kilometers in length when her range is hundreds of meters

If she can't separate her soul from her body by herself, that possesion is not combat aplicable.

Other than that, you can continue. I won't vote here, btw.

I guess I'm going to give this to Acnologia

He actually has better AP, better range (that he abused in character), and while Zelda can reflect and teleport away, Acno has a higher stamina, meaning that he'll probably hit her and deal a ton of damage when she gets tired. Magical attacks are basically useless against him, and sealing doesn't have enough range. Unless Zelda starts with BOTW's sealing, and actually manages to hit Acno (Acno probably can't normally eat it as Dragon Slayers can't eat "godly" elements, as shown in the fight between Natsu and Zancrow, but I'm not sure given the nature of Acno's magic). But this is near impossible in a range of 4 km (SBA).

Actually, there's a way Zelda can win here. Acno in this key is basically as intelligent as weakened Ganon, if not even less.

Even though Acno tends to abuse the range advantage, if he sees that that doesn't work when Zelda teleports/blocks etc. it's possible that he'll try to close the distance, and Zelda, with teleports and other things, may reach him and be capable to seal him.

Not changing my vote as I still see the first option more probable, but Acno is going to have a pretty tough battle And die badly when Link discovers this

Sorry if the grammar sucks.

I think Acno's Time Magic works same as Ultear does, but it never was shown in the manga so i'm not taking that as a factor in this fight.

Acno advantages:

- Range by far, and he spams long ranged attacks all the time.

- Probably bigger AP and Dura. His Dura is higher when a magic attack lands him, because only the Dragon Slayer Magic can easily hurt him.

- Stamina.

- Can eat magic, so probably Zelda's too.

- Resistance to Mind Reading and Manipulation.

- Flight.

- BFR?

- Enhanced senses.

Acno weaknesses:

- So arrogant that a bunch of brats can beat him with the Power of Friendship.

- As a dragon is just a powerful animal. It hasn't got any signals of intelligence.

Zelda's advantages:

- Sealing.

- Precog.

- Teleportation.

Zelda's weaknesses:

- Damsel in distress.

- Can't posses Acno.

How Zelda's reality warping works? Acno doesn't have any resistance to it judging by what I see, so it'd be helpful for her.

All the abilities to elements manipulation come from her magic right?

I'll vote when someone answer the questions above. I see them very important.

I'm not even sure if she has RW, but I guess it's hardly combat applicable (but you'd need to ask Cal about that). And pretty much everything she does is magic

Back