• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Precure Content revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyRegulator

VS Battles
Retired
DarkLK and I were discussing the credibility of the sole planet level feat in this series which involved moving the Planet Earth (see calc here. Understandably the question of whether or not it was due to alteration in camera angle was brought to attention.

It was eventually agreed that considering one of the effects of the movement is the creation of eternal night the movement of celestial bodies is indeed likely.

However, Dyspear did this in base form before to Hope Kingdom. This is confirmed by Prince Kanata who noticed Dyspear's movements were similar to that which was done in hope kingdom.

Taking this into consideration will result in some changes to the current profiles. Namely, Dyspear's keys will be removed, as she will be solid planet level, if this is deemed legitimate.

Also, every character who is power scaled to Cure Flora, will also be upgraded to planet level, as Cure Flora overpowered Dyspear, almost killing her. This includes Cure Flora after additional power ups, Close and Lock.

Prince Kanata is another character who needs revision. The franchise is highly inconsistent and Kanata's abilities are seemingly entirely dependent on plot.

However, he did manage to ward off Twilight's attack for quite some time before being overwhelmed in his original appearance, so a Small Island level rating might be appropriate here.

I don't understand how Dyspear being shown as larger than a city scales to planet level?

...I know nothing about the series and most of what's explained here makes here, sorry. I'm guessing the presence of a second such feat assures that it isn't an outlier...?

I'm with Ant, I don't really understand why that makes the characters planetl level. Mind elaborating for people who know nothing of the show?

From what i've gotten off their profiles, Dyspear is Planet level because she moved the Earth. And the other characters are Planet level due to overpowering her....at least by their pages here, i mean....

We don't actually know the size of Hope Kingdom. The castle itself is already small island level, so maybe in base form Dyspear should be at least country level ? I mean she was born from the despair of Hope Kingdom from generation to generation. When she came to Earth, she managed to feed on the despair energy of the entire population of Earth and then covered the whole planet with her thorns, warped reality of the whole planet. I think it's pretty much safe to say she's a Planetary threat.

Well, the size of the populated region may be approximated as such, however its entirety is probably that of a celestial body, considering the existence its own natural satellite, a moo.

It wasn't reality warping. She simply manipulated the environment of the planet which is Multi-Continent level at best, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back