• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Luna vs Acnologia.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
The Black Dragon assaults Canterlot and only Princess Luna is there to protect it!

Victory Conditions: Death, KO, Incapacation.

Special Rules: Acnologia starts off in Dragon Form, no Nightmare Moon or Elements of Harmony (Stone).

Bloodlusted.

Round 1: Speed Equalized (Focusing on this one)

Round 2: Speed Unequalized.

1 word votes will not be counted.

Votes: Luna 3 (Azathoth, Talonmask (Maybe?), Aldrecht) | Acnologia 1 (Omega998)

Fairy tail acnologia island dragon zeref ultra 3840x2160 hd-wallpaper-819983
Princess-Luna-Pictures-princess-luna-34772881-1280-1317

So, does Luna have the Elements of Harmony or has access to her abilities as Nightmare Moon?

I'm unsure of how powerful her magic is, so I'd say it's a stomp in Acnologia's favor in round 1. (7-B vs. At least High 7-A)

Round 2 is a speed blitz.

Talonmask said:
I'm unsure of how powerful her magic is, so I'd say it's a stomp in Acnologia's favor in round 1. (7-B vs. At least High 7-A)
What about her teleportation and far superior reactions?

I'm pretty sure speed equalization equalizes reactions as well, who knows.

Teleportation won't matter if you're literally doing nothing to your opponent.

R1: Dunno. One good hit would take Luna out of the fight, but Acno would have a hard time landing that hit due to all the magic Luna has up her nonexistent sleeves.

R2: Luna probably just BFRs Acno to space before he can properly comprehend he's in a fight.

Talonmask said:
Teleportation, Weather Control (Including Lightning, Gale-Force winds, Storms), able to induce Dreams (Was able to put Discord to sleep), can animate inanimate objects and give them true life, Voice magic, barriers (Including barriers able to withstand a causal Discord), Dark Magic (especially in the variants that manipulate the enemies emotions, feeding off rage to power themselves etc) Reality Warping via Dark Magic as she's able to create and uncreate objects, able to nullify energy (prevented Queen Chrysalis from feeding off Energy with her own power), among others and magic that Celestia has been able to use (although to what degree is debatable), Telekenesis, Telepathy.

Natsu can survival without oxygen (virgo arc if i not mistake) Acnologia pretty muh immunity to magic except dragon slayer if not irene already turn him into rat or something else

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Acno doesn't need to die for BFR to be successful.
He just needs to be unable to immediately return to the fight.
Second part is NLF about the Magic.

As for standard battle asumptions he has month to return. Is it possible for im to return with MHS speed during tat peroid of time? Anyways it would be repeated again but im curious.

Czuczian11 said:
BFR is battle field removal , i dont have any knowlede how exactly works Lunas one.
Luna can use the Elements of Harmony to banish Acno to the Moon.

The Elements also prevent him from returning, as Nightmare Moon was unable to return from the Moon for one thousand years despite being Sub-Rel in speed.

Nope. No medium for the wings to push against to create thrust. Thats why astronauts couldnt just "swim back to the ship" If they got knocked away. Thats why they have all sort of rigging to prevent loss up there.

Want to ask something about this Special Rules: Acnologia starts off in Dragon Form, NO Nightmare Moon or Elements of Harmony (Stone).

Omega998 said:
Want to ask something about this Special Rules: Acnologia starts off in Dragon Form, NO Nightmare Moon or Elements of Harmony (Stone).
Acno possesses no way to resist the EoH beam turning him to stone, so i've removed that as a method of Luna's victory.

I see... hmm mard geer resist from become stone idk about acnologia since he is immunity to magic except dragon slayer if not irene might already turn him to sword but what ever...btw how about nightmare moon?

Back