• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mentor Battle (Whis vs Princess Celestia)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Whis The Angel of Universe 7 and mentor of the God of destruction, Beerus vs Princess Celestia the former ruler of Equestria and mentor of the current ruler of Equestria, Twilight Sparkle

Both are 2-C in base forms, speed is equal, battle takes place in The throne room of Canterlot Castle

Angel:

Ruler:

Incon: 1

Last edited:
So is the nullification of power or mind manipulation versus sealing.
Since the Ultra instinct will make whis difficult to score,
Does she have Aoe attacks?

How does mind manipulation work?
Is it by thought or projectile?
If it's applicable in combat, I'll vote in princess celestia

How does mind manipulation work?
Is it by thought or projectile?
If it's applicable in combat, I'll vote in princess celestia
Celestia’s mindhax is used via dark magic which is not in character

'Tia has some a pretty marginal list of hax and abilities, though I sort of want to lean towards Whis seeing how he has FAR more experience with evasive maneuvers and combat, and as well still has some pretty good hax on his person. But considering how we haven't really seen Whis in an actual combat scenario with any notable offensive abilities, I'll play it safe and vote inconclusive as well.
So I'm voting in Whis via transmutation and matter manipulation
What're Whis' transmutation and matter manipulation like? The latter's context on his profile leads to a deleted video.

What're Whis' transmutation and matter manipulation like? The latter's context on his profile leads to a deleted video.
Most of Whis’ abilities are from her staff, so I guess her transmutation is activated via that. Vados created a dome breathable atmosphere and whis scales to that

I'm pretty sure you can't make matches for Whis, as while he obviously know how to fight, he literally can't fight due to the Angel Law, and if Whis would try to disobey it anyway, he'd be erased from existence

Overall, using the DB Angels is not a good idea

Back