• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Kenshiro

Prince Vorkke

Both are High 6-C, and speed is equalized. Victory is to be achieved by incap, KO, or death, and the fight takes place in a mountainous, post-apocalyptic wasteland.

Kenshiro won't use the Muso Tensei or the Tenra right away, but will use it later on if push comes to shove. Same thing with Vorkken's Unify Bomb.

Vorkken
Kenshiro

I can't vote, but Vorkken possesses FTL reactions and combat speed, minor time manip, and some degree of Power Mimicry.

You decide whether or not that's enough.

>not equalized

Dude.

My man.

Friend.

He can deck Ken in the face like a billion times before he can react. Thats not only enough, thats stompish.

Explanation:

Unite Morphs are basically the ability to merge you and your entire team together and form them into gigantic energy weapons. The more people used to make the weapons, the bigger and stronger they get. Vorkken is High 6-C via his unite morphs, as the team consists of up to a hundred people. The users don't necessarily have to use their entire team, either, and can also morph different parts of their team into different things at once.

Vorkken's Power Mimicry comes from the ability to copy other Unite Morphs (which is how he got Unite Bomb, Unite Sword, Unite Gun, etc), and he can morph his team into various existing monsters and recurring enemies throughout the game.

His Time and Explosion Manipulation both come from Unite Bomb, which slows down time within its blast radius while doing a great deal of damage (and no knockback).

It's all explained in the attacks and techniques section of his profile.

Should I revise it so that the combatants will only use their greater hax when absolutely necessary?

Yes, Vorkken can only achieve power mimicry (or most of his arsenal, for that matter) via Unite Morph, which he has in this fight because that's what makes him High 6-C.

This video should give you a decent idea of how slow.

By that I mean that Kenshiro won't instantly open up with the Muso Tensei or Tenra, but will use it eventually if push comes to shove.

No, he can't only copy Unite Powers, as he has been shown morphing into existing space beasts and enemies that are encountered throughout the game, with the same powers that they possess.

Depends. It's never demonstrated any limits, but presumably it won't be able to mimic his greater hax like the Muso Tensei or the Tenra, as The Wonderful 101 is mainly a science fiction/superhero kind of verse, so I don't know if Vorkken would be able to copy spiritual energy, since all abilities come almost entirely from technology.

There's plenty of technology throughout the game like space-time manipulation, duplication, dissolving things on the quantum level, pocket reality manipulation, and even space-time transcendence, but nothing that affects the soul IIRC.

Back