• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread

If you can do that for all the KK Cures, sure. For Gelato, she's already Small Building level in base via powerscaling, so I don't think it matters......unless, you plan to give her a civillian key.

@Dino Ranger Black

[spoiler alert]

At the climax of the movie, the main villain grew so large, his body cover galaxies and other planets in darkness. One of the places got covered by his physical form was the Max Heart's world. Since Hugtto already established that the original Cures came from a different world/universe, the fact that the movie villain covered both the Hugtto's world and the world of Max Heart probably should upgrade the Precure verse. Or so I hope.

@TGOP I can do without the sarcasm, thank you.

@Spamac Neat. I have to see it myself, just to make sure. Thanks for informing me.

How was that sarcasm?

Funny story, on the same day that you mentioned Cure Happy's plot manipulation, I watched the episode of Misfits where someone has it.

Observations from skimming through Max Heart:

-ep 1, the Cures are shocked by there new power. Two Interpretations: 1) Stronger than There powered up Rainbow Bracelet form and possibly the Rainbow Storm
2) Shocked that there base form are just this strong, so an unknown increase
Marble Screw Max better version of Marble Screw (duh, don't know if stronger than Rainbow Storm as an attack)
-ep 4, Shiny luminous is powered by porun, same light as Rainbow Bracelets, stronger than that with the above interpretation (?)
-ep 5, Shiny Luminous jumped so fast that the Cures thought see disappeared at first.
-ep 8, Shiny Luminous' shield held and pushed Uraganos (a bit stronger than the Cures) back, leaving him open to attack
-ep 9, Viblis caught Uraganos punch, both were shaking.
-ep 11, just a good episode to show that the Cures are stronger than Shiny Luminous
-ep 14, Cure White managed to fliped Circulas with little difficulty, with Cure Black And Shiny Luminous getting out of the way
-for the first 10 or so episodes, the Denizens were superior to the Cures in Hand to hand combat.
The Cures were still relative, but it was clear they were at a disadvantage. In ep 15, the Cures are able to match and hold
back Circulas. Not a huge increase and I don't know if we can even calculate how much of an increase it is
but still noteworthy.
-ep 19, Nagisa states that Hikari's power grew and Honaka agrees
-ep 22, Baldez dominates the Cures. He states he is "far, far stronger than those you fought before" him. Punched the Marble Screw Max so hard it reflected back at the Cures.
Was a bit tired after that, but did power up to recover. Equaled the Extreme Luminario.
-ep 23, Cures get the Sparkle Bracelets, with it they are superior to Baldez in combat, meaning it is superior to the power of the Extreme Luminario, though not by a huge amount.
When the first get the Bracelets, Cure Black Says: "I'm Back! Energy times 100! Courage times a gazillion!". Mepple questions the gazillion part since its not a real number.
No one questions the 100 times part which actually pertains to the engery and not the courage. Could just be hyperbole, but still thought it should be brought up.
-ep 24-26, the other Denizens seem to have gotten stronger. The Cure relying on the Sparkle Bracelets, they may not have needed them to win, but should be noted.
-ep 27, used the Extreme Luminario to beat the Zekenna, not the Sparkle Bracelets.
-ep 29, lulun uses her power to help Luminous, made Uraganos drop her.
-ep 30, lulun's power gives Luminous the Heartiel Brooch which powers her up and allows her to make barriers.
-ep 31, regular Cures and Heartiel Brooch Luminous take on and match the three Denizens. Extreme Luminario in now enhaced and can be manipulated into three beams and track its enimeies.
-ep 38, Circulas took several punches from the Cures and barely reacted.
-ep 40, Baldez casually holding Viblis back.
-ep 46, with the Dark King resurrected, the Denizens are stated to be getting stronger. When going all out, they managed to give the Cures with the Sparkle Bracelets trouble and survived long enough in the
Marble Screw Max Sparkle to get to them and destroy the Bracelets.
-ep 47, Cures restore the Sparkle Bracelets, and were very motivated in the fight (possible boost?). Baldez then withstands
the Marble Screw Max Sparkle, then powers ups having fused with the Dark King. He then stomps them. After restoring their hope a second time,
they are able to actually push this New Dark King back with just punches and push through his attacks meaning they scale above their Marble Screw Max Sparkle.
Full Power New Dark King = Resurrected Queen of Light.

So, my initial scaling where I said they scaled to the Sparkle Bracelets was wrong. It's mostly marginal increases that we wouldn't really be able to calculate (at least not with huge difficulty and a lot of estimating) and the one big scale at the end. Also, no idea how we would scale the power of the New Dark King or Queen, but they are the strongest beings in the series and wouldn't suprise me if they were the strongest beings in the entire franchise.

For the second movie, how does Luminous scale above the ice duo? I know when I did my scaling of the films I was more focused on trying to isolate the forms, but I don't recall Luminous doing anything to put her above the Sparkle Bracelet Cures or on par with the Phoenix Cures.

I don't recall him doing it. If he did, he didn't use it on anyone as he absorbed the Prism stone seeds of darkness fusion when it was weakened from fighting the Cures

So, I took a crack at finding a speed feat for Yes! Pretty Cure 5, and I looked at the multicontinent feat of Boss from GoGo. He launches 9 beams and they all land and we see the result after 20-25 seconds. Since he only launched 9 beams, they would have to have large area of effects, so I'm assuming that the farthest distance a beam had to travel was to the other side of the earth.

So, that means the beams were moving at 801,485.5-1,001,856.875m/s (Massively Hypersonic+).

This doesn't really help speed feats for the base Cures unless we find out how much stronger Boss was than them, but still, at least something we can work with.

What's up fam. So ive recently finished Go! Princess. It's commonly ranked at the top with Heartcatch and the recently popular Hugtto so i had high expectations going into this.....and this season did not dissapoint.

Really loved the fight scenes and special attacks, the theme of dreams, the villians are very intimidating and has certaintly ranked the highest after DokiDoki's for me (Close now being my favorite villian of all of Precure so far). Haruka/Flora had such good drive and determination. Kirara/Twinkle is just pure awsomeness (yellow cures are usually hit or miss with me, so I'll gladlly take her). Minami/Mermaid was solid. What's keeping it from outranking Heartcatch and Dokidoki is that I felt 1st half is painfully averge at best and only started getting better after Cure Scarlet (which makes since since Washio Takashi took over around this point)......and then there's Scarlet herself. She's............okay i guess. She didn't take away anything important but she didn't add a whole lot either. Then there's the whole comparision to Eas/Setsuna/Passion storyline.....yeah I'll take Setsuna over Towa anyday of the week.

TLDR;GoPri has become one of my favorites

---

1. DokiDoki!

2. Heartcatch

3. Go! Princess

3. Fresh!

4. Kira☆Kira

5. Hugtto!

6. Mahoutsukai

Double post;

One last thing is that im gonna take a little break from watching Precure since that's all i've been watching since November/December of last year. This will give me sometime to do things here on the wiki and finish another series ive been wanting to for a long time... that involves a alternate version of Lulu and Riko breaking out of an endless murder timeloop!😂 Sorry couldn't resist the reference! 😂 I'll resume my watch around the month of May .

Looking at the end of Max Heart again, The Denizens after getting the glowing arua gave the Sparkle Bracelet Cures trouble. I mentioned this above, but it is actually more important than I realized. It pretty much put them in the same senario as base cures vs normal Denizens. So why does that Matter? Well that would mean when Baldez got that glow, it would be essentailly like his first fight against base Cures. As such, when the Cures power up and are actually able to damage him after he tanked the Marble Screw Max Sparkle (which we already knew the scaled above but it was used as a minimum), then the amount that they got stronger was the multiper of the Extreme Luminario (so almost a Sparkle Bracelet on top of the Sparkle Bracelets).

Just a piece of scaling I missed when making my notes and wanted to rectify that.

Yes 5 Speed 1
Yes 5 Speed 2
Yes 5 Speed 3
Yes 5 Speed 4
Yes Speed 5
Yes Speed 6
I think I just found a pretty good speed feat for the Yes! Pretty Cure 5 cures from ep 24 of there first season.
I measured the height of the colussuem by comparing it to Nozomi (assumed to be about 1.68m tall, the average height of a 14 year old girl).

I found that the colussuem is about 15.7725m tall, and that they jump farther than that in 0.04 seconds.

That would have them moving at 394.3125m/s (Supersonic) at least.

If you mean type, then I guess travel speed, but they were fighting while doing some of these jumps. The shot right after has them go into a kick, so I think it could apply to combat speed.

Comparing it to the speed feat I gave to Boss' (Director's) beams, that would mean with all there power ups they got about 2034.23-2540.77 times faster (less since Boss was superior but relative to those amounts). Connecting Speed to power as usual for Pretty Cure, that would mean they would need to be Continent to Multi-Continent level at least as of ep 24 of the first season. Pretty big upgrade from building level if it holds.

"One should also consider which statistic a multiplier applies to. If a character just gets 10 times more powerful, then that doesn't necessarily means that all of its statistics are multiplied by 10. For example could a fiction in principle have a character become a 10 times more dangerous fighter just by increasing his combat technique, with only minor increases in stats. A more classical scenario is one where a characters strength increases by some multiplier, but its speed is untouched."

The God Of Procrastination said:
I just watched KiraKira's movie, worst movie (except maybe Happiness Charge's).
@GoP Yes, that movie was an utter waste of my time.

@SuperSaiyanKieran Nice calc on the Yes 5. Good to know we have someone here who knows how to calc. I'm trying to learn but its not clicking with me yet

@GoP I know speed and strength aren't always tied together, but in Pretty Cure a lot of the time they are. In Boss' case, we see the Cures overwhelming him in strength and speed, then he powers up and overwhelms them in both catergories. I know the increase in power a beam attack gives does not increase its' speed. My point being that since a lot of the time in Pretty Cure the two are connected, it is likely connected here as well. Might not be, but just following a similar line to what we'll do with Futari's speed when we learn how strong the bracelet and beam multiplers are.

@Scarletmoon56 Thank you. I'm still not a person to turn to for this stuff though. I tried doing this for two other episodes and got speeds that didn't make any sense (too slow given what was supposed to be happening). Also, if the scene did not give those straight shots and only gave angle shots, i wouldn't be able to provide much if anything.

I watched the end of Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart and found something interesting. According to the new Dark King, he stated that if he and Queen disappears, all worlds would disappear as well, ceasing to exist. Basically, the entire universe will be wiped from existence if they are out of the picture.

Also, delay on the scans getting translated as my translator put my request on hold to work on a bigger project. I'm fine with that, but guess focusing on the original series with more precision will have to wait.

Back