• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

True, I was just referring to surpassing at that point. That does add to them adapting fast.

What do you think was the biggest/fastest power up the Cures got?

For me, it is still Black and White far surpassing the Marble Screw Max Sparkle and being able to hurt powered up Baldez in just a few minutes by doing nothing (other than getting their resolve back after their second wind failed).

@SSK That's probably difficult to determine since I'm not sure how fast we are talking. I'm probably gonna go with either Max Heart due to what you said, Heartcatch with Blossom coming up with mutiple different moves, or Smile due to what TGOP pointed out. Hell, in the former, Black and White can just restort their Sparkle Bracelets on the fly after it was destroyed while lauching themselves like a meteorite and in the latter, Happy fought a Yellow Nose Akanbe with the power of all the decors, which Pierrot was after, summoned by Joker.

That's my point, he was curbstomping them and then they got stronger and turned the tables during the course of the battle. I rewatched the first fight and after he absorbs Falseetto, he does not seem to absorb their attacks (and even if he did, they still go from punches have no affect to punches hurting him). He takes them and they do next to nothing. In the first fight, the Cures eventually begin to hurt him with physical attacks and in the final fight they begin to affect him with weaker special attacks when before he could take the combination of their stronger special attacks.

TLDR; the Cures grew in strength during both the first and final fight against Noise.

For a different example, they go from having their Passionato Harmony be beaten by a Negatone's blast to being able to charge through the blast like it was nothing in ep 34.

In Futari wa episode 19, the Precure display resistance to life-force absorption.

An accelerated development statement is also in that episode.

How should we quantify jewels assisting the pretty cure? It happens in episode 10.

@GoP, great job on the Shiny Luminous Profile. For some of the Queen's unknown stats, we know that she is comparable to the Dark King (a bit weaker, but still stronger than the Cures pre-Rainbow bracelets) and that she put her life on the line to hold back the Seeds of Darkness shaking/collapsing the Universe.

Cool. Nice work with the profile. I'll include it in the main page. I have to head to work now.

The abilities are fine and you can simply put higher for the jewels now.

Hugtto Precure also get it, as they went from being two stomps below the Max Heart Cures to being on par with them in around 20 episodes.

Dino Ranger Black said:
@TGOP Continuing from here since the wiki of the actual franchise is not an appropriate place to discuss VS Battle Wiki matters. When exactly did Black and White survived EE?
Remember that wind that Dark King threw out? After it, the city is completely devoid of people, with vehicles laying there, as though they were in the middle of being driven.

@SSK I saw the change. I have no qualms with it. Great work with the corrections.

@TGOP I don't think that qualifies as Supernatural Luck. It could be just mere coincidence. Then again, the ST Cures were pretty lucky that Garuouga oxygen supply was wearing thin since he was a no sell to any of their attacks. Ask for the Resistance to EE, I believe we can included in Black and White's profile if that were the case.

Sorry for the late reply. I just started on my new job.

It seemed more like they were slowly nullifying Garuouga's blessing, which made them a threat regardless, though you have to be quite lucky to do nothing but win despite being stomped.

My best evidence is probably this:

Girl who loves constellations and space becomes one of three people to make alien contact.

Girl who is unhappy with her position in life becomes intergalactic heroine.

Girl is the only member of her species to be in space when the world is petrified.

I don't have anything for the other two, aside from being talented, and making friends.

1) In Yes 5 ep 25, the cures are able to dodge the soundwaves attacks produced by a radio Kowaina. This should bring them back to Supersonic (note: in an earlier episode they fought a camera Kowaina, but the beam it launched was even slower than these beams so I don't think we could say that is light where as this one seems more like sound).

2)In DokiDoki ep 4, the Cures faceoff against two sound based Selfish (one that appears to be an Ipod and the other a Boombox). Both times they launch beams that the Cures are able to dodge. The beam was even called sound at 20:37. This would upgrade the base Cures to Supersonic.

Back