• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

My watching of Heartcatch will slow down as I got a job and want to keep up with daily videos (such as from Achievement Hunter and their Let's Play channel). Currently have seen 13 eps. Just wanted to let you guys know since it is known that I'm watching/scaling it.

Side note: Dark Pretty Cure's blast in ep 13 that was meant to kill Cure Moonlight (not counting the tree) is around City Block (if looked at as half a cone) to Muti-City Block level (if looked at as 1/4 of a sphere).

Ep 16 has Cure Blossom and Cure Marine go up against a Desertrian created from a Stage light. They manage to dodge the beam of light it creates. Could up there movement speed.

Resistance to timestop should be obvious (everyone breaks out of Doctor Traum's last time stop), so l will assume that you are talking about Immortality. Aside from the Precure frequently ignoring minor injuries, the Kiryuu sisters are able to fight in Precure form, dispite being on no charge, and Cure Infini can freely move his broken left leg.

None of that is immortality of any type. Ask for the resistance to Time Manipulation, since it's not passive, you have to note that they can create a shield that resists it. Also, this should be limited to the Kirakira Cures.

It doesn't mean it is confirmed and there's no solid evidence for the implications on such. For all we know, they were probably unaffected because they weren't present when it happened.

Currently up to ep 31. I'm liking Cure Sunshine. Also, my prediction of Blossom being called the weakest Cure constantly was wrong.

I calced the ep 16 beam dodge I mentioned before (will make a blog post once I'm done this season and the films). I found Cure Blossom to be 42,405,667.73m/s (Relativistic).

With the scaling from ep 16 to 31, I don't think she reached light speed yet. With Cure Sunshine debut showings, she might have reached the speed of light, though is probably still below. Dark Pretty Cure (and by extention Cure Moonlight) would definately be FTL.

Side Note: the english dub of Dragon Ball Super reached ep 110, the debut of Ultra Instinct. I really liked it though was not a fan of the english version of Ultimate Battle. It just lacked the energy of the original and I've heard great versions of it in English (see Kaggyfilms version).

Dino Ranger Black said:
Sorry, everyone. I had finals, so I wasn't able to give my thoughts on the Yes feats. Please wait at least a day, so I can watch the episode properly and give my feedback. And TGOP, please stop trying to scale the Cures to the Futari Wa dou. I stated many times that it's not happening with weak arguments like that. This is getting down right desperate....
United states of smash.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Dino Ranger Black said:
We are not scaling the any of the Cures to the Futari duo. Weak evidence such an MOTW surviving a kick from them does not cut it, especially when said evidence is moot due to the fact Aqua still used her signature move to finish it.
It still scales to Sapphire Arrow.
The All Stars series have consistently shown that Black and White are the strongest among the team, from DX1 all the way to All Stars Memories.
The Hugtto Cures fought Miden, who fought the Max Heart Cures.
You might as well say we should scale Krillin and Android 18 to SSB Goku just because Krillin clashed Kamehameha with him and Android 18 knocked it out of the way. Stop trying to upgrade the other Cures for mandane reasons just because you are desperate in giving your favorite characters a high tier.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fallacy#4._Appeal_to_motive

Please stop misusing the link without knowing what it means. It proves NOTHING in why we should scale the Cures to each other over vague statements. Until you have a new or proper arguement, I'm not dealing with this issue again.

Which comment are you even replying to? The first one? If nothing else, the Hugtto Cures need a new attack potency justification, as the first thing that Miden does is fight the Max Heart Cures (also, the links link to deleted videos).

Finished Heartcatch, enjoyed it a lot. Loved the darker moments. Also had fun with the movie and All Star DX 2 was great of course.

The Light Beam feat and with scaling the Cures should reach light speed (at least Moonlight or through use of the Red Heart Seed).

My Scaling of the Series

@Scarletmoon56 found two AP feats/statements.

1) In the movie, Baron Salamandor is stated multiply times that with his full power he will destroy the Earth. This is stated as being different than turning the world to a desert. By the end of the movie, he regains his power and the Heartcatch Orchestra held it back. It was going to be overpowered without the typical people cheer Pretty Cure on moments, but they were still holding it back. As my scaling blog shows, they got far stronger than this.

2)During the Cures' final battle with Dune, the Heartcatch Orchestra created a very large rainbow that is at least half the length of the Earth. Not sure what that would translate into at AP, but thought I should mention it.

Heartcatch movie 1

Heartcatch movie 2

Heartcatch movie 3

Heartcatch movie 4

Heartcatch Rainbow

The movie also had the Cures moving when Baron froze time and Moonlight using her Forte Wave broke into Baron's pocket space (it contains stars, but they were also standing on nothing, so I could be just an aesthic).

Not sure. I'm starting to watch Gundam G fighter, and then some random anime up to about 50 eps, and then Suite. I work during the week so that reduces watch time till weekends (at least for big chunks). Should be a bit faster then Heartcatch as I dont need to power scale those shows.

TLDR; maybe mid to late June

I'm not going to watch those clips as I'd prefer to wait till I actually watch those films. For that Big Bang statement, if that character would actually know about the power of the Big Bang (like Gohyan from Splash Star) then I think the statement could be used. If not then it would by hyperbole like saying Infinite Silhouette is infinite in power.

It's from the last episode of DokiDoki (season 10). Does Erika mentioning Mugen Silhouet's Infinite power help to support that she is High 3-A?

Ranking the Pretty Cures (in their own series)

Max Heart:

Shiny Luminous (generally comparable or below base Black and White as seen in the first movie)<Cure Black=Cure White (you could say in raw power Black is slightly more due to her being athletic untransformed, but the second movie fight showed that factor didn't matter, plus White would account for that).

Splash Star:

Cure Bloom=Cure Egret (Pretty much the same reasoning as Black and White)<=The Kiryuu Sisters

1) even though the Bloom and Egret refused to fight them, their fight implied the Kiryuu Sisters were superior in power (with the possible exception of the beam attack).

2) When they were revived, they were shown as being superior to Bloom and Egret even with the Spiral Rings

3) If their powers were equalized when the Kiryuu sisters become Cure Windy and Cure Bright, the Kiryuu sisters would have the advantages of flight and individual projectiles.

Yes 5:

1) Cure Aqua (older, intelligent, has been trained in sword fighting (multiple styles), and can manipulate her Symphony Set attack into a sword that she can continuously use meaning she can hit the other Cures with an attack far stronger than herself multiple times. While the other Cures do technically have this ability, they do not display it with the exception of Cure Mint who can manipulate the size and location of her shield. Even if they do, Aqua with her training would still have the advantage.

2) Cure Rouge>=Cure Mint (Rouge is more of a fighter then Mint, Mint's shield is good defence and offence but the attacks are meant to be similar in strength so it would likely come down to hand to hand where Rouge has the advantage.)

3) Cure Dream

4) Cure Lemonade

Yes 5 GoGo (no transformation):

1) Milky Rose

2) Aqua>=<Rouge (both attacks are what the user specializes in, both are very competitive with one another)

3) Dream>Mint

4) Lemonade

Heartcatch:

1)Cure Flower (Prime) (based on the flashback fight with Dune)

2)Cure Blossom<=Cure Marine<Cure Sunshine<<Cure Moonlight (post ep 45)

3) Cure Flower (Coppe-sama power)

4) Cure Blossom<=Cure Marine<Cure Sunshine<<Cure Moonlight (pre-ep 45)

Unknown placement: Cure Ange (would at least be above pre-ep 45 Cures, but true placement is unknown)

What do you think of these placements?

I need to go over Fresh again.

@Jasonsith Since I'm almost done for the semester, I'll make the Fresh Cure profiles sometime this month. I'll just include their sandard stats and incase they have calcs that makes them in higher ups, we can just include them later after evaluating them.

@SSK Interesting. For the Yes Cures, I argue that Dream is the 3rd strongest member and above Mint. The primary reason is because Mint is have mostly been a defensive fighter and lacked attacking options until ep 26 (I think). Plus, Dream is the only one who attacks are at least different from each other, instead of being similar but stronger or having a different function.

Back