• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android fights a criminal child 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Dad, I got a 17 for my test : 0
FAST BUT RISKY : 0
Hank drops them off a roof : 0

Starting distance is 30 meter with no line of sight
Speed equalized
Both have prior knowledge of each other

Should I make Anya vs Bonesaw someday? I don't know but lets enjoy the long awaited sequel of Connor beats up a child (Or gets beaten up by one)

Hank stumbled out the car, Connor following a few seconds later. The bell of the school rang, students pouring out after a day of painful studying. The two officers were dispatched here to chase after a minor lead which the FBI had no time to deal with, much to the senior officer's dismay.

"Perkins is one son of a bitch, is he? Why the hell would highly wanted agents be hiding at a school? What does he think we are?! Kindergarten cops?" Hank ranted.
"Perhaps we should at least try, lieutenant. Evidence may be hidden in the most unexpected places" Connor replied optimistically.

"sigh Fine, I'll give you 20 minutes" the senior officer replied, a timer appearing in the android's field of view. He quickly walked away, taking note of the parents or children he could possibly ask. It was mostly uneventful as most of them had nothing of value, unable to open up, or are simply displeased of an android just asking them things. Scanning them didn't reveal anything interesting either, merely people with minor criminal charges.

"Hello there, my name is Connor. I am an android sent by Cyberlife and am performing an investigation. Can you please answer these questions Ms...." Connor trailed. Nothing appeared when he scanned this child, not instantly at least. His LED began to blink between blue and yellow as he looked through large amounts of files, trying to identify this child, much to Hank's dismay.

"Sorry, my partner's a little... Odd. Don't worry, he's not harmful" he said, calming the kid down a little.
"It's OK. Are you an officer?" she asked.

"Yeah, we're looking for some really bad people. Have you ever seen anything weird? Like a socially awkward black haired woman or... You know what, it's easier to show you" the senior officer continued, pulling his mugshot. It was at this point that Connor snapped out of his confusion, followed by the little girl being strung up, as if suddenly realizing their intentions.

"Hey, it's OK. I'm just-" Hank said before his partner quickly grabbed his shoulder.
"LIEUTENANT, LOOK OUT!" he said but it was too late.

The child quickly punched the senior officer in the crotch before pushing him into his partner. She bolted away into the school, much to the dismay of the officers.

"Agh... My future children" Hank said in pain.
"Lieutenant, that child is an accomplice! She's been spotted with our fugitives who may have tampered with our files!" Connor explained, snapping his partner out of his pain.

"What are you waiting for? Chase her!".

The match, I think it's surprising it's even possible. What value does Connor scale to
Baseline 9-C though guns in general are known to be able to hurt animals which are 9-B so it's fine. Plus his lack of pain means that if Anya blows off a chunk of his body, he can at least still make a last second save

Baseline 9-C though guns in general are known to be able to hurt animals which are 9-B so it's fine. Plus his lack of pain means that if Anya blows off a chunk of his body, he can at least still make a last second save
Piercing damage. Also, his durability. I need to know.

He got that Subsonic via dodging gunfire and got that combat speed from hitting people with similar feats. Yes, it gets equalized
"Capable of dodging bullets with some distance between him and the shooter with the help of his precognition."

Anya is not getting equalized with Connor's precognition. How would this match even be legitimate, you're downright inflating one of the character's capabilities so a fight can take place. This is ridiculous.

Anya is not getting equalized with Connor's precognition. How would this match even be legitimate, you're downright inflating one of the character's capabilities so a fight can take place. This is ridiculous
You know that speed equalized equalizes combat speed by default, right? And then all other speeds are lowered by the same multiplier? Connor has no speed values over Subsonic which is his combat speed

I know what I'm doing, stop insulting me

Even if for argument sakes the gun was exactly equalized to Anya speed, is a battle between an android policeman vs a literal kid without any type of fighting experience outside punching a kid who pissed her after a lot of shit, there is simple no way in which Anya could win.

Anya is really one of those characters with profiles that really shouldn't have matches.

Even if for argument sakes the gun was exactly equalized to Anya speed, is a battle between an android policeman vs a literal kid without any type of fighting experience outside punching a kid who pissed her after a lot of shit, there is simple no way in which Anya could win.
I mean, she does one-shot. Plus how exactly would her mind reading interact with a robot's precognition?
Anya is really one of those characters with profiles that really shouldn't have matches.
That type of reasoning has only motivated people into trying to find matches for them

I mean, she does one-shot.
He also one-shot, he also is far more smart than her, he is also far more experienced in fighting, he is also far more skilled in fight (and everything, really), etc.

In the other hand her only fighting experience is punching a kid that pissed her a lot with shit talk, she is also scaredy-cat, is dumb to a surprising level, and have the minimun common sense to know that is absolutely stupid trying to fight someone with a ******* gun while unarmed and not knowing the less bit about fighting, thanks to her family she also know that to face people with weapons is needed to be at the level of her parents.

So once again, there is no way in which Anya could win.
Plus how exactly would her mind reading interact with a robot's precognition?
Don't think she have ever show to read the mind of a machine, so isn't assumed that she can, that sort of thing need feats.
That type of reasoning has only motivated people into trying to find matches for them
That type of reasoning motivated the creation of an absolute stomp like this.

Don't think she have ever show to read the mind of a machine, so isn't assumed that she can, that sort of thing need feats.
Ah, OK. I thought that one feat of her reading an alien mind can work here

This may be a stomp but I'll find something else that works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back