• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia vs Six Paths Madara (Dual Rinnegan)

@M3X

Does Madara's High 6-A key include both Rinnegan but before the Rinne-Sharingan?

Could I use a Madara with Rinnegan and Obito's MS?

It should, but for some reason nothing on his profile state this. Guess I will change that during the Part II revisions, to make it easier to understand and use his 3 versions in one key properly

High 6-A Madara is the one who doesn't have the Rinne-Sharingan, read the keys

Why? Because that's how the profile is. We should always use what the profile tell us for VS debates here, if something is wronf, a CRT should be made, and that's what is going to happen after the forum move

That should be changed in the revision. Dual Madara post Shinju absorption is easily 5-C+. In fact Rinne-Sharingan Madara is featless aside from IT, and only scales above Dual Rinnegan Madara, who fought Naruto and Sasuke.

But I guess according to the current keys, dual rinnegan Madara is High 6-A.

We had a lot of discussions for Madara's keys, but we left them like that. I need to read a lot of chapters to make a change for him. Everything will be changed after the forum move, so if you guys want to change something, tell me, I will create the CRT for the Part 2 revisions, like we did with the Part 1. I am already doing something on my sandbox

In fact, Post-Shinju So6P Madara should be 5-C+ as a whole, even with one eye, but we should leave that topic for another day.

For this match, we will assume Madara has access to both his Rinnegan.

Back