• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Poyo vs Hoyo (Kirby vs Arale)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1qs6l58nnud21.jpg
tumblr_oielfcypMj1uabhsno1_1280.jpg

Kirby (Pre-Star Allies 4-A Key)
Arale (Early Dr. Slump 4-C Key)

Kirby has access to Pre-Star Allies Copy Abilities and Optional Equipment
Arale has access to Optional Equipment
Speed is Equalized
Both In Character

SBA Location, Starting Distance, and whatever else may be applied
Win by any means necessary

Interesting match-up. How can Kirby deal with her plot hax?
Dunno (I'm just an average Kirby expert)
I'm waiting for Arguments from Kirby Supporters
(If there is no possible way then I might have to restrict plot hax to give Kirby a chance)

The match won't be added if you do. I'll wait for Kirby's supporters.
1. Aware of that
2. If I don't restrict it then it will be another crushing stomp
3. The restriction is just to see if Kirby would stand more of a chance when Plot Hax isn't a Factor
🤨

From looking at kirby's profile. I didn't see plot resistance. Plus Arale's plot manipulation is passive. This looks like another stomp.
Well... That escalated quickly
Let's see if Kirby supporters can make arguments that would give Kirby a chance

1. Aware of that
2. If I don't restrict it then it will be another crushing stomp
3. The restriction is just to see if Kirby would stand more of a chance when Plot Hax isn't a Factor

Well... That escalated quickly
Let's see if Kirby supporters can make arguments that would give Kirby a chance
3- he won't, she still has her animal manipulation, busted 4th wall breaking bs, ability copying/creating, busted bfr, and she can summon versions of herself, plus she can use morph gun to turn her into kirby [doubt that would happen, but it is an option].
Also her plot manipulation is what now?? Passive?? Dafuq? When??

animal manipulation, busted 4th wall breaking bs, ability copying/creating, busted bfr, and she can summon versions of herself, plus she can use morph gun to turn her into kirby [doubt that would happen, but it is an option].
Kirby can probably counter some of these:
He can become invulnerable to various items and copy powers
Summon beings from his pocket dimension
Mimic a power from Arale with Copy
BFR Arale into his stomach if he gets close enough
Contact based Power Absorption
Numerous means of Transmutation
Plus if he dies he becomes ghost Kirby and can revive himself with Reviving Tomato

Good arguments, but how does Kirby deal with "out of plot" and 4th wall bfr? Or animal manipulation which should let her manipulate kirby? Or she can use subjective reality menu/toon force to just creatd powers to deal with him?

Good arguments, but how does Kirby deal with "out of plot" and 4th wall bfr? Or animal manipulation which should let her manipulate Kirby? Or she can use the subjective reality menu/toon force to just created powers to deal with him?
I'll wait for Kirby supporters to come and argue

Same. Doubt they will, but hopefully they will.
I made sure to give Kirby all his copy abilities and equipment to make sure he had a decent chance and great versatility and arsenal options
But I guess against Layered 4-D Plot Hax that really isn't enough

I don't know how to make this match any fairer other than to restrict plot hax usage here and see if Kirby puts up more of a fight

Yeah plot hax is op, just leave kirby be, he can't beat Arale especially in his least haxxy keys. It's a stomp
Least Haxxy?
Kirby is in pre-star allies key
He only has one more key left being s Post-Allies Key

I'll give him that plus post star allies copy abilities and equipment as long as it gives kirby a fighting chance cause im not sure how else to make the match more fair

Least Haxxy?
Kirby is in pre-star allies key
He only has one more key left being s Post-Allies Key

I'll give him that plus post star allies copy abilities and equipment as long as it gives kirby a fighting chance cause im not sure how else to make the match more fair
I mean if Arale has passive 4D plot hax that ain't gonna stop her much now would it?

Give him that and arale would still stomp. Toon force+ 4th wall bs+ subjective reality/reality warping+ animal manipulation + bs luck+ op plot makes it damn impossible for kirby to stand a chance

I mean if Arale has passive 4D plot hax that ain't gonna stop her much now would it?
What canbe done to make this match fair if possible? I cant think of any thing else I could give him
Do I have to restrict plot hax from being used?
Im gonna now guess this is an unfortunate stomp match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back