• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers & Abilities Evaluations Thread

Omega: Sigma is the embodiment of Faith itself. A servant of a Creator-God. The events that made me into Omega are unknown to her.
Omega: There is no one more righteous and more pure than her. She's not human anymore, but an idea without any personal traits that could stop her. Not a single desire or thought, only obedience and faith.
Omega: That's why she's always present wherever there are people. Because all space and matter will always be part of the past version of me, she is an extension of my abilities and intentions, and not a slave to her own personality.
Omega: That's why she is immortal as long as someone still keeps believing. A body may decay, but an idea will find a new mind to live in. The appearance and the way of thinking change. And a new Sigma takes her first breath.
Hero: That's all very poetic, but not really okay, you know. So, in other words, her soul possesses someone's body?
Y: He's talking about immortality through identity. Will the perfect copy be different from the original, or will you consider the copy the original?
Y: Every Sigma is a copy in this way. Different shells containing the same permanent idea and nothing else.
wtf is this

Im new with these *****

Is she like, a concept? What type?
It is not a concept, the AE can also be obtained as an idea or collective thought as EX: there is a character named "Goku" and he appears in the real world and says that he is the idea of people about "Goku", so he is an abstract existence of "Goku" Idea

What power is it to manipulate "common sense", in this case by creating a world where that which is common sense ceases to be? It'd probably be logic manipulation if that was a power on this wiki, but it isn't, so what would a good substitute be?

What power is it to manipulate "common sense", in this case by creating a world where that which is common sense ceases to be? It'd probably be logic manipulation if that was a power on this wiki, but it isn't, so what would a good substitute be?
logic manip is usually given as law manip so no, what you’re probably looking for is mind manip or maybe a form of empathic manip? It depends how it’s worded too is there an example?

Shouldn’t SD get durability negation since her curses causes bad things to happen to Elizabeth despite her massive durability(like dying to rocks and etc) also should the SD curse also have probability manipulation it causes misfortune towards elizabeth?

Memory is that which defines existence. Matter, space, past, present and future, information, possibilities, everything is made up of memories, and if something is forgotten, it is completely erased from all aspects. Nothing can exist without memory, but memory can exist without existence

Is this CM Type 1?

Shouldn’t SD get durability negation since her curses causes bad things to happen to Elizabeth despite her massive durability(like dying to rocks and etc) also should the SD curse also have probability manipulation it causes misfortune towards elizabeth?
Anyone?

Memory is that which defines existence. Matter, space, past, present and future, information, possibilities, everything is made up of memories, and if something is forgotten, it is completely erased from all aspects. Nothing can exist without memory, but memory can exist without existence

Is this CM Type 1?
Come on guys, just because the verse isn't about Anos doesn't mean that need to be ignored

Is this CM Type 1?
yes should be cm1. doesn't require the other thing to exist, defines several things in its universe.

When my blade passed through his body without dealing any harm, a dreadful thought crossed my mind - he is not a part of our world. He but artificially adheres to the common rules. To receive damage when outside conditions force him to, to feel pain when he agrees to it. He could easily ignore the effects of existence, but then the existence would also ignore his attempts to intervene. That's why my attack didn't do any damage - the watcher simply didn't see me sneaking up on him
So, what is this?

Can anyone answer this?

If you create a realm unbound by the laws of reality, specifically named the ones of "order" and "chaos" and is constantly in a terminal state, you're resistant to those corresponding manipulations while inside it, I assume. Would this affect any other abilities too?

Back