• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers Revisions (Ascend beyond infinity)

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to a thread that is going to upgrade a bunch of people. Before we begin, here is some terminology so you won't get lost

SUPER LEGENDS

Super Legends is a game where villains time travel and cause problems in the time stream, but let's take a deeper look at their plan and its effects
TIME TRAVEL: The villains time travel to the past and future without caring, which would have destroyed the universe as a result, and history itself would be erased.....hmmm where did this happen again? cough cough shattered grid cough cough
LORD ZEDD: While all the other villains where like "haha funi time travel", Lord Zedd, like the gigachad he is, does smth else. He basically enters the Hall of Legends, overpowers the Guardian, and takes the power of the realm. By doing so, he would destroy the universe and space-time itself by using his zord, Serpentera

Now u might be wondering why I'm bringing up uni stuff when I want to upgrade to multi. Let's take a deeper look at the game

UNIVERSE-MULTIVERSE

So in Super Legends, when it says the universe, it's fair to assume it refers to the multiverse. Why? for reasons below

1) Villain wants all Rangers gone: The villains want all Rangers gone. Now, this doesn't mean much until u realize that the villains are not new to the entire "alternate timeline" thing, they do know that Rangers from other dimensions might come to them to stop them and ofc they don't want that to happen so its reasonable to assume they would wipe out all Rangers from all universes/timelines and thus effecting the multiverse and erasing the multiversal history

2) Hall of Legends: The HoL is a place where the history of ALL the Rangers is written, which should include Rangers like RPM and Dino Charge, which happen in different universes. In the hall, we also see multiple Rangers that we are not familiar with, which proves that it's not only the Rangers we know but even the many other teams that we don't

SCALING

Now finally we come to scaling. Let's see who scales to the 2-A stuff

SERPENTERA

Serpentera does scale since it absorbed all the power of the Hall of Legends and would erase the multiverse. so We give Serpentera
  1. A "Hall of Legends power" key
  2. Multiverse Level+ (Has the full power of the Hall of Legends realm which is a place beyond space, time, and the multiverse. Using that power Serpentera would obliterate the entire Multiverse)
  3. A note saying, "For context, the word Universe in Super Legends refers to the Multiverse"
LEGENDARY MEGAZORDS
The Omegamax Megazord was able to defeat said Serpentera so
  1. Omegamax Megazord gets a multi+ rating. Multiverse level+ (Defeated Serpentera while the Hall of Legends powered it)
  2. Other Megazords also have multi+ rating. Multiverse Level+ (All Legendary Megazords are comparable to each other, which includes the Omegamax Megazord, which defeated Serpentera powered by the Hall of Legends
  3. Dino Thunder Megazords get a multi+ rating. Multiverse level+ (Said multiple times to be able to fight enemies on the level of the Omegamax megazord)
  4. Dino Megazord. Multiverse level+ (Fought alongside the Dino Thunder Megazord and defeated the Chimera Zord)
  5. Other Zordon era Megazords. Multiverse level+ (Comparable to the Dino Megazord)
  6. other Legendary Zords and Megazords who dont scale to above mention megazords get the followed rating. At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A (Far superior to the Legendary Rangers)
DONT GET CONFUSED, this is Legend Megazords we talking about, NOT normal Megazords

CORONA AURORA

The corona aurora can indeed control and destroy the universe but was also compared to the destruction of the multiverse and said to have power equal to that amped Serpentera. So the Corona Aurora has the following rating
At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A (Can control and destroy the universe, has power comparable to that of the Serpentera and the destruction of the multiverse)

Flurious

Very simple, he absorbed the Corona Aurora and got all of its powers
At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A (Absorbed the powers of the Corona Aurora, which can control and destroy the universe and has power comparable to that of the Serpentera and the destruction of the multiverse)

Red Ranger Operation Overdrive/Mack

Another very simple scaling, with his battlizer he was able to fight Flurious with the power of the Corona Aurora and one shot him with a finisher
  • At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A via Battlizer (Fought against Flurious powered by the Corona Aurora), higher with its finishers (one shotted Flurious)
  • A note saying, "please do not scale the normal villains of Operation Overdrive to Mack's Battlizer as it is completely superior to them, and them harming it would be an outlier"

Thrax

Now, this might be a little tricky. Thrax's scaling to 2-A is very tricky. Thrax was able to put a fight against the Sentinel Knight at his peak, and ever since, he has grown stronger, and by combining his energy with some others, he was able to inflict minor damage to the Morphin Grid. So this is the tier that IMO he should be:
Multiverse level+ (Fought with the Sentinel Knight at his peak, and by combining his energy with other villains, he was able to inflict minor damage to the Morphin Grid)

edit: At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A (Fought with the Sentinel Knight at his peak)

NOTE: It's important to know that the above Red Ranger feat was done by his Battlizer, which is pretty much being powered by the Sentinel Knight fused with Excelsior. Sentinel Knight, at his peak, is superior to the Excelsior. Also, Thrax does downscale from the Knight, but not enough to remove him from the 2-A tier

LEGENDARY RANGERS

Adam, as the Mighty Morphin Black Ranger, was able to damage and fight against Thrax, and yes it was Legend Ranger Adam who did it, so all Legend Rangers get a new rating
  • For Rangers not from Zordon Era: At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A (In the Legendary Battle, they were equal in power to Adam, who fought against Thrax)
  • For Rangers from the Disney Era: At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A (In Operation Overdrive, they were equal in power to Adam, who fought against Thrax)
  • For Rangers from the Zordon Era: At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A (Seen multiple times to be in the same level as Adam who fought against Thrax)

QUESTIONS

ofc people who watch Power Rangers will have some questions, which are understandable tbh, but I will answer them

Wouldn't Megazord's scaling to Serpentera be an outlier since Serpentera is treated as superior?

That would be the case if it were for normal Megazords, but here we talk about Legendary Megazords. The LM(short for Legendary Megazords), even without 2-A scaling, do have 4-B stuff, which puts them much higher than Serpentera. Long story short, that doesn't apply when it comes to Legendary scaling

Thrax cant scale to the Knight since he was one-shotted by him, so why scale him there?

yes, that's true Thrax did get one-shotted, BUT it's the way he died. He died to a finisher which, as we all know, is a guaranteed one-shot for any character that is comparable, weakened, or weaker. Thrax was weakened since he was fighting the Black Ranger, but not only that, the same finisher also destroyed Flurious with one hit, same Flurious with the power of the Corona Aurora, meaning dying to a finisher shouldn't disprove the scaling

Isn't Red Ranger scaling an outlier?

Honestly, it shouldn't be. Mack, with his Battlizer, directly scales to Thrax but also destroyed with one hit a monster that was overpowering 2 Megazords at the same time he also doesn't really have any anti-feats to disprove scaling. Red Sentinel Ranger pretty much destroyed everyone he fought, him getting damaged by Moltor or similar people are Outliers

edit: the scaling chains will be the following
Sentinel Knight (Full power) > Red Sentinel Ranger > Fluriex (2-A) > or = Sentinel Knight (w/ Excelsior) > Thrax = Legendary Rangers
Serpentera HoL amp(2-A) = Omegamax Megazord = Dino Thunder Megazord = zordon era megazords
edit 2: after a quite long discussion, the 2-A changes to At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A

TL;DR
Legendary Megazords (Dino Thunder Megazords, Zordon Era, SPD megazords)=2-A
Legendary Zords=At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A
Legendary Rangers=At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A
Mack, Thrax, and Sentinel Knight=At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-A

Agree: 5 (Firestorm808, LordGriffin1000, Jamesthetaker, T1tansg90, Dereck03 )
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Can you elaborate on the extent of Thrax's damage to the grid?

Last edited:
the damage was enough to knock the operation overdrive rangers out of the game, they needed alpha to go there and fix the grid which idk how u do it but it just works ig

the damage was extremely small and it was a combined effort, does it still qualify for low 1-C?
Yeah. It's still damaging a higher infinity. It should be listed as "At most Pow 1C". Unless you wanna disqualify the feat completely

At most Low 1-C should work assuming the Grid feat isn’t a weird outlier. I haven’t seen that feat in context unlike some of the other bigger PR stuff

If Legendary Ranger scaling is applicable to Adam Park in the same way another certain Tokusatsu’s Legend scaling system I know works…then this should be good

Last edited:
Jesus christ I can't believe you're scaling Legend Rangers to an obscure DS game only 5 people have played.

Is it canon? That feels like an important question to ask.

Good point, I don’t think we ever acknowledged the canonicity of the DS game

I don’t think it’s canon. Is there any evidence it is? If I recall, I feel like some of the events in it do contradict the overarching Power Rangers series

Jesus christ I can't believe you're scaling Legend Rangers to an obscure DS game only 5 people have played.
lul
Is it canon? That feels like an important question to ask.
pretty sure it is, it does follow the main canon although it never got mentioned again cuz everyone lost their memories. Not to mention that its also a prequel to the super legends PS2 edition which is also canon to the main multiverse (surprise surprise it ended with a memory wipe so none remembers what happened

Is it actually canon to the main multiverse or does simply follow the plotline of the main multiverse? I feel like that’s pretty important to acknowledge since within the context of the DS game, the Tier 1 feat feels less solidified than it would in the series or comics

Is it actually canon to the main multiverse or does simply follow the plotline of the main multiverse? I feel like that’s pretty important to acknowledge since within the context of the DS game, the Tier 1 feat feels less solidified than it would in the series or comics
its tier 2 not tier 1, the tier 1 feat comes from operation overdrive villain

the game does happen within the multiverse so it should be canon, in power rangers unless smth is called non canon it is rather an alt timeline, as of this game its fair to assume it is canon since Lord Zedd becoming good was smth that happened in the main universe, the Gurdian and the Omega ranger do talk about events that happened on the main universe

Scaling seems alright but I'm still iffy on the multiverse reasons. The Corona Aurora in the show's cannon was always universal and nothing more, no universal+ let alone mentions of it having the power to destroy a multiverse. It being equal in power to amped serpentera would just mean amped serpentera is also universal like it says in super legends

Thrax with the other operation overdrive villains combined their "dark energy" and used it to destroy part of the grid that let the rangers morph. I don't think that scales to their ap. It's more of a thrax did some kind of a ritual using the evil in themselves to short circuit part of the grid. The energy only seemed to only cover the planet though so it likely thrax was able to severe any rangers that was on the planet's connection to the morphin grid at that moment.

Imo at most low 1c is still doable.

But if that's a bit too iffy, HDM will cover this feat just fine.

Scaling seems alright but I'm still iffy on the multiverse reasons. The Corona Aurora in the show's cannon was always universal and nothing more, no universal+ let alone mentions of it having the power to destroy a multiverse. It being equal in power to amped serpentera would just mean amped serpentera is also universal like it says in super legends
the Corona Aurora being universal in the show doesnt limit it to just universal, cuz character B is multi and character A is uni and it is said they are equal, that doesnt mean character B is uni but quite the opposite, the word universe in Super Legends should refer to multiverse since the Hall of Legends holds the history of all rangers to exist which should include RPM and Dino Charge. Word universe has been used for multiverse multiple times in the past like in Shattered Grid

Thrax with the other operation overdrive villains combined their "dark energy" and used it to destroy part of the grid that let the rangers morph. I don't think that scales to their ap. It's more of a thrax did some kind of a ritual using the evil in themselves to short circuit part of the grid. The energy only seemed to only cover the planet though so it likely thrax was able to severe any rangers that was on the planet's connection to the morphin grid at that moment.
i mean hurting a Low 1-C being in the slightest....is still Low 1-C also the about the planet thing idk why it was weird to me too

im going to do a revision on Legendary Rangers (basically explain how u qualify as one and more of a deep explanation) should we hold this thread till that revision happens or continue discussing?

A lot of feats in fiction, no matter how great in scope, doesn't showcase it too well in terms of size. You could have a tier 2 explosion and it won't even blow away a mountain. It's a bit weird. So we should disregard the planet bit if the other is more consistent

the Corona Aurora being universal in the show doesnt limit it to just universal, cuz character B is multi and character A is uni and it is said they are equal, that doesnt mean character B is uni but quite the opposite, the word universe in Super Legends should refer to multiverse since the Hall of Legends holds the history of all rangers to exist which should include RPM and Dino Charge. Word universe has been used for multiverse multiple times in the past like in Shattered Grid
Ahhh. Alrighty then

i mean hurting a Low 1-C being in the slightest....is still Low 1-C also the about the planet thing idk why it was weird to me too
Fair nuff

I'm personally still iffy on the canonicity of Super Legends here. Remaining open on any thoughts regarding the Grid feat

I'm personally still iffy on the canonicity of Super Legends here. Remaining open on any thoughts regarding the Grid feat
Lemme explain
  1. The events happen in the main universe as the guardians of the hall of legends read the history of the main universes, they dont read the history of the alt timelines they spawn. The events that the guardians refer too are the events that happened in the main prime universe
  2. The game never contradicts anything at all, its a multiversal event and multiversal events stay canon afaik, the reason its was never referenced its cuz the Rangers lost their memories both times so they dont remember anything also the writers arent aware of the existence of this 500000000 years old game there isnt any official stmt on if its canon or not but based on what we know its fair to assume it should be canon
  3. my legend ranger revision will make canonicity get thrown out of a window

yeah, i was thinking the chain to be like
Red Sentinel Ranger=Sentinel Knight(Excelsior)>Flurious>Thrax
sentinel knight alone is way way way weaker for some reason. he get beat by monsters that the zord could take out. Flurrex should be above him, flurious should also be above him tbh

sentinel knight alone is way way way weaker for some reason. he get beat by monsters that the zord could take out. Flurrex should be above him, flurious should also be above him tbh
sentinel knight was extremely weird, the Red Ranger using his power did a FAR better job on battling people

but yeah now that i think about it, Flurrex should be above since Sentinel Knight isnt as good as using the powers as Mack. So as u said
Sentinel red ranger >> flurrex > sentinel Knight > Thrax
this is a good chain to use

Can you update the OP to display the scaling chains with the Tier starting point?

For Example:

Sentinel red ranger > flurrex > sentinel Knight > Thrax = Low 1-C

Back