• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers Revisions (Ascend beyond infinity)

Just to reiterate, this is the 2-A scaling chain you propose for legends Megazords?

2-A = Hall of Heroes Serpentera = Game OmegaMax = TV/Comic Legends Megazords

Just to reiterate, this is the 2-A scaling chain you propose for legends Megazords?

2-A = Hall of Heroes Serpentera = Game OmegaMax = TV/Comic Legends Megazords
yeah but game/tv/comic legendary are going to be fused into one most likely after legendary revisions

The disconnect is the Legendary Megazords from the show and comic to the game. IIRC, we don't have anything from the show or comic that suggests the Legends zords are solid 2-A. The show scaling I can think of is being stronger than the Legend Rangers that fought Thrax.

The disconnect is the Legendary Megazords from the show and comic to the game. IIRC, we don't have anything from the show or comic that suggests the Legends zords are solid 2-A. The show scaling I can think of is being stronger than the Legend Rangers that fought Thrax.
im still not sure on why not having 2-A feats on tv show and comic makes a solid 2-A be smth else than 2-A, the megazords are far superior to the zords that are already far superior to the legendary rangers. Serpentera HoL amp is for sure a solid 2-A but in our profiles having characters at At least low 2-C, possibly 2-A for scaling them to a solid 2-A character seems weird

i feel we are going on circles tbh, what do other people think?

im still not sure on why not having 2-A feats on tv show and comic makes a solid 2-A be smth else than 2-A, the megazords are far superior to the zords that are already far superior to the legendary rangers. Serpentera HoL amp is for sure a solid 2-A but in our profiles having characters at At least low 2-C, possibly 2-A for scaling them to a solid 2-A character seems weird
You said it yourself that the game was obscure.

Saying that Hall of Legends Serpentera and Game Overmax Zord are 2-A is fine, but saying that the other Show/Comic Legend Zords should absolutely scale is a different matter.

You said it yourself that the game was obscure.
i.........didnt? sir ovens said that
Saying that Hall of Legends Serpentera and Game Overmax Zord are 2-A is fine, but saying that the other Show/Comic Legend Zords should absolutely scale is a different matter.
i get that, thats why im gonna start working on a legendary revision so we can fix the problem cuz legendary stuff need a deeper explanation and thats why i did say we hold off this thread till the revision is done cuz it will also clear some confusion

i get that, thats why im gonna start working on a legendary revision so we can fix the problem cuz legendary stuff need a deeper explanation and thats why i did say we hold off this thread till the revision is done cuz it will also clear some confusion
Okay. We can shelve this discussion until the Legendary Thread.

Do we have a better reason of scaling from the Overmax Zord aside from "They should be comparable."

In fairness, the zord is more advanced than SPD but should be less so than Time Force zords.

Do we have a better reason of scaling from the Overmax Zord aside from "They should be comparable."

In fairness, the zord is more advanced than SPD but should be less so than Time Force zords.
that shouldnt rlly matter, for example MMPR, Zeo, Dino Thunder and Turbo are all portrayed as equal in power when during show they werent, example would be Tommy's fight against his evil robot self

the Dino Megazord was also equal to the Dino Thunder Megazord (which i believe is more advanced according to Tommy?)

While certain Zords may be shown as comparable, that doesn’t mean all Zords are the same in that regard so I don’t think we can simply scale every Legendary Zord to the same rating. Similar to how you can’t scale every Legendary Ranger to the same rating if there’s nothing backing it up

that shouldnt rlly matter, for example MMPR, Zeo, Dino Thunder and Turbo are all portrayed as equal in power when during show they werent, example would be Tommy's fight against his evil robot self

the Dino Megazord was also equal to the Dino Thunder Megazord (which i believe is more advanced according to Tommy?)
Zordon Era Zords are one thing to discuss, but where did you get the bit about Dino Thunder Zords?

Zordon Era Zords are one thing to discuss, but where did you get the bit about Dino Thunder Zords?
wasnt dino thunder implied to be superior to tommy's older ranger powers? or do i remember wrong?

While certain Zords may be shown as comparable, that doesn’t mean all Zords are the same in that regard so I don’t think we can simply scale every Legendary Zord to the same rating. Similar to how you can’t scale every Legendary Ranger to the same rating if there’s nothing backing it up
yeah i get what u mean, i am talking about the zords that have profiles rn aka zordon era zords

ok i watched the spd-dino thunder crossover and i found some stuff that justify dino thunder megazord sclaing to the SPD megazord
they were stated to be the most legendary source of power throughout the galaxy and enough to destroy the entire planet as well as SPD, according to SPD the dino thunder rangers fought the most teacherous villains in all of history and thats why broodwing wants to use their power to destroy the planet, the Dino Thunder rangers were also confident on taking on Gruumm's army which was proven by stomping his army later, final the Dino Thunder Rangers stated that their Megazord could fight a guy who was overpowering the omegamax megazord

the Dino Thunder Megazord also scales to the Dino Megazord (the MMPR one) as seen from the Beast Morphers X Dino Charge Crossover

That's better than before.

We'll hold off the boots on the ground stuff for now.

So we have DT MZ implied to be able to fight a monster that contended with the Overmax Zord and fought alongside the MMPR and DC MZs.

Okay, do you have a complete scaling chain for your proposal now?
ok so
Sentinel Knight (Full power) > Red Sentinel Ranger > Flurrex (At least low 2-C, possibly 2-A) > or = Sentinel Knight (w/ Excelsior) > Thrax = Legendary Rangers

Serpentera HoL amp(2-A) = Omegamax Megazord = Dino Thunder Megazord = zordon era megazords
the megazords who have legend appearance but no scaling to the above megazords should be "at least low 2-C, possibly 2-A for upscaling from Legend Rangers

wanted to ask, what tier should normal zords be? mainly talking about the zords of spd, zordon era and dino thunder who are superior to the rangers but weaker than the megazords

is there anything left to discuss? or should i start counting agreements/disagreements?

Back