• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers General Discussion Thread

The purpose of this thread is to discuss all things Power Rangers.

But also, we need to use this thread to figure out how to fix the verse on the wiki. As such, we need to figure out the following;
  1. How to divide the profiles and continuities
  2. Create a short explanation for canon stuff and secondary canons
  3. New profiles
  4. New keys
  5. Scaling
    1. Find feats
    2. Figure out a scaling chain
  6. General profile fixes, like P&A

Episode link; https://www.youtube.com/c/PowerRangersOfficial/playlists

Last edited:
mmpr scaling will effect alot of the ranger teams, yeah
zeo do upscale mmpr but its fine since their a different ranger team

Mesogog surviving his Island fortress blowing up and defeating lothor in battle was raw. Mesogog should definetly get a profile. Since I've rewatched dino thunder I'm gonna be calculating some of conner's feats so his profile can be fixed.

Mesogog surviving his Island fortress blowing up and defeating lothor in battle was raw. Mesogog should definetly get a profile. Since I've rewatched dino thunder I'm gonna be calculating some of conner's feats so his profile can be fixed.
more power ranger monsters profiles LETS GOOO yeah dino thunder is a GOATED series, good that the profiles will finally be fixed

back to mystic force, those are the keys we should use imo

Morticon Arc (1-12) | Imperious Arc (13-23 | Terrors rising Arc (24-32) | Legend Ranger

To be fair, that guy was cut off from the grid for a long time, so I'm not sure he scales to the regular Morphin Masters.

tbh the god tiers should be done first , cuz with all the omega situation, imo i think they scale... like omega blue killign that emissary. things like that , the omega ranger zords being able to slightly harm the emperials etc
i got most of it here if anyone wants to look at somethings. https://vsbattles.com/threads/power-rangers-discussion.70931/
omega blue killing emmisary was done via grid connection, higher grid connection means higher AP apparently but yeah omega rangers need to be discussed cuz they have some feats like those u mentioned

there is going to be a cosmology revision too but i decided to leave god tiers for the last since they need alot of discussion and stuff

like in abilities? he does have a tabber for that. I will make a new dino charge thread to fix some stuff in the pages and add some abilities
No, at the top of the profile(Articles about
Zenowing: Zenowing - Doomwing), look like this.

No, at the top of the profile(Articles about
Zenowing: Zenowing - Doomwing), look like this.

oooooooooh, mb i didnt understand, yeah it would be nice to have the same for Zenowing/Doomwing and Tommy/Drakkon

Back